back

Craig's pov.
After hours we finally arrived back to south park I've missed this place and I've also missed tweek wonder how he's doing ever since the incident he has never texted me back god i hope he forgives me I've texted token and clyde im still in contact with them they know im coming back but every time i text them about tweek and how he's doing or if he's still single overall anything that has to do with tweek they text back with a 'i have to go' or a 'im busy rn ttyl' did something bad happen to tweek?

Time skip.
I've finished unboxing my things and decide to meet up with token and clyde.

Craig:dude can we meet up? Is harbucks still here?

Clyde:YEAH! Ill call token meet u there

I started to walk to harbucks and find token and clyde there they both look more mature then when we were kids obviously i sit down in a table with them as clyde starts laughing i look at him and ask "What the hells so funny?" he points at me and says "dude you look edgy as hell" i flip him off and ask a question "so hows tweek doin' is he fine? Dose he...talk about me?" they both stare at me with concern as token sighs and answers my question "craig tweek has changed we don't hang out anymore ever since you left he never opened his door to us and didn't go to school for a week and the next week when he came he was hanging out with the goths when we tried to talk to him he'd avoid us and when a few months passed he...officially became a goth"
My face dropped it changed into sorrow tweek changed? He's different? No craig he hasn't changed he's just confused right? What if tweek changed bad?! What if he isn't into me anymore?! Stop complaining craig no you wont let him slip through you again not ever.I sigh and  respond "so...is he at least single? Maybe i can still talk to him" clyde shrugged and token nodded they both looked at each other and then clyde spoke "well tweek is mostly hanging out with this goth pete and I've seen them holding hands or hugging but no one knows if there dating or not sorry craig" i sigh in frustration and yell out a "FUCK!" and slam my face at the table i quickly get up and tell them "its late i have to go home ill text you two tomorrow meet you at school" they both waved as i left home fuck i need to talk to tweek once i spot him at school.