Chapter iii : Pellentesque Glacies

KAZUMA

“What an odd girl.” That’s what I thought when I leave the hallway. Nevermind. Why should I bother myself with a girl? I’m already tired of meeting strangers and fall in love again. I already learn my lessons.

Girls are illogical beings, they are monsters inside.

They will let you do things to sue them and later on they will say sorry because they don’t love you back.

They will let you give them chocolate and flowers and later on they will apologize for the truth.

They will pretend that they have feelings, for you to misinterpret their intentions.

They will try to show that they are interested but they only want to know what is best in you.

And If they don’t want your attitude, they will just let you court her.

Isn’t it a waste of time?

Why don’t they tell to us that they don’t like us?

Why is it has to be difficult?

Why don’t they just understand us a little bit and try to accept us?

It is hard.

It is hard to love them without assurance.

It is hard to love them without acceptance.

It is hard to love them without showing effort.

It is really hard to court someone when you don’t know if there will be a fruit on the plant you are planning to grow. We don’t know what might happen. It may wither, It may break, or it may die. Girls are like plants they are sensitive, it always depends on their moods and seasons. They are thin and thick, they are thin mentally and emotionally but they are thick on love. I use to like plants and grow them and make them beautiful as I water them, however those plant despise me. They can’t accept me. They won’t give time for me. And that’s make me sad when I remember those times. But now, I already accept it and it never hurts.

I am an Ice Prince. No one can make that Ice Heart melts. No one can dare to break those thorns that surround me.

No one can make me fall in love all over again.