11.

Celine's point of view

I woke up being strapped around my body and saw that I wasn't in Arkham.

Everyone was also strapped and Barbara was standing beside me.

"What the hell is this place?" Greenwood asks confused.

"It ain't Arkham anyhow, things are looking up." Jerome answers him.

Then some man and woman came in the room.

"Welcome, everyone. My name is Theo Galavan. This is my sister, Tabitha." Theo said and there's something odd about this dude.

All the guys were clamouring, except Jerome.

"I understand you're feeling confused.." the man begins to walk slowly.

"Scared, a little groggy, but please, relax. Today is the first day of a wonderful future for all of you."

"If you want it." He adds.

"Who are you ?" Barbara asks the dude.

"Well, now, the question is, who are you?" He looks at Jerome and continues to walk.

"The world sees criminal lunatics. I see brilliance. I see charisma. And power." Theo stops in front of Barbara, looking straight at her. "I see power."

"Yes! Exactly, my man. That is so spooky, that is me to a T." Jerome said. "These other bozos, I don't know, but you're singing my song." He smirks.

"Quiet, Jerome. Keep talking." Richard said.

"Imagine a group of brilliant outlaws like yourselves, each selected for a unique ability, all working together as a team. Imagine the synergy. Imagine the impact."

"Gotham would tremble before you." Theo said and Barbara speaks up.

"Well, that sounds fabulous, but I'm not a brilliant outlaw. I just have..hmm..issues." Said Barbara and everyone was looking at her.

"You have ferocity and beauty and desire. And that's enough." Theo walks towards her and stands in front of her again.

"Come with me, Barbara." Said Theo and he touches her chin softly.

"Whatever you want in the world, it's yours." He whispers at the last part and I was looking up to him because I'm short.

"Theo? That's your name, right? Theo. you're getting way ahead of yourself, here. First of all, keep your hands off her. Second, this whole 'magic team'?" Says Richard and I sighed deeply, knowing that he's a dead man.

"I gotta pass, I don't take orders. Good luck on everything though. It's an intriguing concept."

Theo was now standing near him and his face was filled with disappointment.

"This is very disappointing."

"Oh. Fair play, you want a reward for busting us out of Arkham. I'm grateful. How's a million bucks sound ? Pretty good ? I can get it for you today, as soon as I hit the street." Said Sionis.