Chapter 9

I wake up with a big headache. I look around and find myself in a hospital room. I look at the table and see so many cards and gifts for me. I was about to read one but someone knocks on the door softly. I look up and answer, "Come in." I see Alya walk in and I feel a knot in my throat.

She says, "Hello." I look away and ask, "Why are you here?" She looks at me with sadness and answers, "I just came to see if your okay. You fainted in Adrien's arms." I finally look at her and see her almost tear up. I say, "Sit here on the bed." I ask, "How long have I been asleep?" She answers, "For the whole weekend." I pat on the spot and she sits next to me.

I sigh heavily and decide it's time to ask. I ask a bit scared, "Why do you bully me?" She looks at me, shocked by my sudden questioning and answers, "You know why! Chloe showed me everything you said!" I looked at her confused and she sighed. She takes out her phone and showed me a video.

I widen my eyes and say, "I didn't say anything in that video! Why would I talk bad about the only friend who cared about me?! I can't believe you believed her instead of your own best friend!" I get up from bed, grab my bag and walk out while Alya calls my name. I go to the washroom and change my clothes.

 I go to the washroom and change my clothes

(Ignore the hair but yeah it's open)

I walk out and leave the hospital. I run to my house and walk in the bakery. I go upstairs my room and take out an outfit to wear. I finally decide something good to wear I went to the washroom and locked the door. I take off my clothes and take a shower. I quickly change my clothes into the outfit I picked out.

I remember that I have school and walk downstairs the bakery

I remember that I have school and walk downstairs the bakery. No one is there so I walk out. I walk to school and I feel stares. I start getting uncomfortable and quickly walk into class. I see only my siblings, Adrien, his gang and his siblings. I sit on my usual seat, alone. Ariana walks in and looks at me happily.

We talk and time passes by quickly. Everyone is in the class and Mr.Damacles walks in. He announces, "Mrs.Bustier is absent due to her sickness so I will send a substitute teacher in a few minutes." He walks out and a person who I know very well walks in. I almost fall out of my seat when I see her.