#1

Demi lovato:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aye watch it! Stupid ass" Gisela screams from inside her car as another car cuts her off without using his blinker. She checks the time seeing she's running late for her first day at work. "Shit shit" she rolls her eyes annoyed with herself as she gets off the highway and turns down a back lane. As she drives she looks over to see a pretty Lil beach between the trees. 'So pretty maybe I'll come back later and take the girls' she thinks as her car slows down and she watches smoke come from her hood. "Oh God no!" She gets out fast and runs to the front of the car popping the hood. Smoke puffs up into her face and she coughs fanning the inside of the hood so the smoke goes away. She Bends inside trying to see what the problem is as her tight mini skirt outlines her ass. Gisela groans frustrated and calls her job sighing. As she tells her job she can not make it, a black SUV pulls up in front of her car. Gisela was greatful for the help and walked closer to the car as the back right door swings open, she stops. Two feet stick out the car and Gisela stands there waiting. A spanish women about 5'3 with dark brown hair hops out the car and walks to her.

"Oh my goodness are you okay??" The women says. "I don' know what's wrong with my car" Gisela says with a sigh as she looks the girl up and down liking what she see. "I'm so sorry I'm Demi and you are?; I would like to help u". 'Mm she sexy as shit' Gisela thinks. "I'm Gisela but you can call me gi and my car just broke down on my outta no where" she groans frustrated. "And it's suppose to be my first day at my new job but this happened so I had to call my boss and explain why i couldn't make in" she covers her face with her hands sighing. "Damn I'm so sorry well let me take a look" Demi says as she walks closer to gisela's car and leans under the hood investigating the problem. Gisela takes a quick look at Demi's ass then goes back to the car. Demi smiles as she knows Gisela is looking. "Well I can't see the problem but I'll call a tow truck to take ya car to a great auto repair I know" Demi says smiling then makes the call. "Uh-oh they said the closest time they can get here is in an hour. Demi bites her lip hoping that's not a problem. "Well okay" gi nods "it's a pretty beach over there...wanna wait with me there?" She bites her lip Seductively asking.

Demi thinks then nods smiling, "oh yeah I know a way we can pass the time" Demi grabs Gi's hand and walks them over to the little beach and kisses the shit out of Gisela. 'God she's a good kisser' Gisela thinks as she kisses back deeply then rips off demi's shirt as demi pulls down Gi's pants. Demi drops to her knees as she rips gisela's panties and rapidly flicks her tongue on and around gi's clit. Gisela groans gripping her hair. "Ahhh" gi moans out. Demi takes off her pants off and pulls gi down to her kissing on her neck cupping her breast tightly. Gi gripping onto demi's hips pulling her closer to her. Demi slides between her legs grinding her clients against gi's. "Mmm yeahh" demi whimpers. Gi grinds up onto demi and demi slaps gi's boob hard and gi moans out. Demi grinds faster then puts her hand around gi's neck choking her. 'Oh shit' gi thinks as demi chokes her as she is unable to speak. Gi flips them over and grinds fast and hard onto demi as demi continues to choke her hard. Demi groans out loudly and slaps gi's ass hard, "Fasterrr" groans demi. Gi goes faster and faster then demi licks her fingers and thrusts her fingers into Gi hard going harder and harder. "Fuckkk!" Gi screams out as demi releases her neck and Gi puts her hand around demi's neck. Demi spanks gi's ass over and over harder and harder watching her ass turn bright red. Gi squeezes down hard onto demi's breast then she sucks them into her mouth as she rubs her clit fast as she can."Uhh!" Demi screams out then grips a fist full of gi's hair yanking it hard as she thrusts her fingers deeper into gi. Gi bounces up and down onto her fingers slamming down hard as she slides her fingers inside demi. "God u feel so good mami!" Gi screams as her puss tightens around demi's fingers. Demi grinds against gi's fingers moaning loudly, "Fuckkkk! U like that don't you, you Little slut" demi groans choking gi more til she can't breathe. Gi arches her back throwing her head back. "Cum for me" demi demands as gi thrusts her fingers deeper and harder into her. Gi feels demi's clit throbbing in her hand as she uses the other one to slap her boob. Demi sucks on gi's boob still choking and thrusting into her then feels her toes curl and her stomach tighten. "Shit I'm close!" Demi screams as she let's gi's neck go and gi breathes out then reaches her climax and cums all over demi's fingers groaning hard, "Mami!!!" She screams out. Demi tightens around gi's finger listening to her and cums hard. Gi falls off of demi and lays next to her in the sand. "Damn" demi says catching her breath. "Yeah" Gisela agrees with her.

They lay there for a few minutes before they her the tow tuck horn then Gi jumps up fast "shit!". Demi giggles and hands her her bra and torn panties then grabs her broken bra and panties. Gi shakes her head, "Damn my favorite panties destroyed". Demi shows Gi her bra, "and u killed one of my best bras". Gi laughs, "it was worth it shid". Demi joins in with gi's laughter as they both put on their clothes. Demi ties her ripped shirt under her boobs then pulls out a card from her pocket and hands it to gi. Call me whenever you get home...I'll be waiting. Gi smiles wide taking the card and putting it in her bra then grabs demi's hand and they walk back to the cars.

The tow truck already has gi's car up on the truck and gi thanks him. Demi kisses gi deeply as she grips her ass. Gisela reply with a hot kiss back and slaps demi's ass then pulls away getting into the tow driver's truck and closes the door smiling. Demi shouts "Call me!" Smiling and waving bye. The tow truck pulls off and demi returns to her car and tells the driver to leave.