~Chapter 74~

quick a/n i was reading over some comments from last chapter and they honestly make me so happy bc you guys actually like what im writing:))💙 okay on with the Chapter.

*Madi's POV*

its been about a week since Kolby left. I've tried calling her and texting but she blocked my number. I've checked with her family but nothing, she even deactivated her social medias. i wouldnt be suprised if she moved out of state that bitch has connections.

Grayson is doing pretty good- nope. scratch that he's doing terrible.

me and Ethan have been trying to help him but he just doesnt care, and its pissing me off he promised to me. also he's the one who got kolby pregnant a second time bc HE wanted more kids! smh.

wait. does Grayson know that Kolby's pregnant? would he care? he doesnt care about Alana it seems.

i hear her crys from downstairs, so i go check on her and Gray because he was down there too.

Alana was in the living room ALONE! and Gray was in the kitchen with his head in his hands. i pick up Alana and calm her down, i go into the kitchen and make her a bottle so Grayson can feed her.

"here" i say patting him on the back, he looks up at me. his eyes were blood shot and he had big blue bags under his eyes. he shook his head.

"no" his voice rough.

"yes" i saw handing him his daughter and the bottle.

"i dont know how to" he says trying to hand her back.

"bull shit I've seen you do it with Kolby, it's not any different now. you're still her father and she is still your daughter. you promised me to take care of her and you're not, you just sit around drinking and crying. well news flash Grayson you're an adult you need to be able to deal with adult things." i place my hands on my hips while giving my speech. i see his eyes glossy, i frown. " Grayson, do you even want to be a father for her? do you want to see her grow up? do you want to feel accomplished after you've raised her into the beautiful women i know she's gonna be?" he looks into my eyes, and nods. " who needs Kolby? not you, or Alana because shes daddy's girl" i smile tickling her tummy, she smiles too.

" thank you Madison" he smiles, i hug him. he starts feeding Alana and she falls asleep soon after. she's so cute i thought.

" Gray..." i whisper.

"yea...?" he whispers back.

"you know you're gonna have to stop drinking" i sound concerned which i am.

" for her anything" he smiles, i smile too. "hey" he whisper yells.

"what?"

"why are we whispering?" i honestly dont know.

" i don't know" i laugh going back to talking normally.

Grayson has an advantage raising Alana some people who are single and have kids dont even have jobs. but Grayson has a really good job and pays amazing(he's rich) so eventually he can buy a house for him and her and live a normal life and forget about Kolby. of course she might ask about it one day but that's far from now.

i think about telling him that Kolby's pregnant again but i dont know what he would do. would he be motivated? or go back to drinking? i dont really see why it would change anything.

I'll tell him. but I'll do it tomorrow.

(End of this chapter)

ok so i have decided to make a sequal of this book, it's gonna be about Grayson and how he's a single father and stuff. I've read one like that before and i really liked it so creds to them but i promise im not gonna steal anything from them💛

comment if you'd read it:))

xx peace✌