Untitled Part 1

a few weeks ago me and my brother adam moved into a house with our friends luke and lizzy. im amy by the way.

as i said before me and my brother and my friends just moved into a house down the street from where we studied me and lizzy are both 16 and luke and adam are 17 they are seniors and me and lizzy are juniors. me and lizzy are friends for at least 6 years now and we are unbreakable. its the same with luke and adam trust me we have tried many times but any way back to the story...

its the morning of the 1st day of school as normal i have to wake up adam and lizzy wakes up luke .we all got ready we missed the bus so luke ofered us a ride to school with them as long as we get out before getting into school as normal...

im a cheerleader and so is lizzy im the captain and we had pracktise in the morning before classes start... we finished our pracktise and the bell went we had the same classes so we headed for spanish and guess who calls for me in class brian kinney what a deam!

me and brian kinney headed to the gym and we went into the lockers me and brian started to get a little flirty and touchey he slowly kissed me and the kiss got deeper and rougher and tighter.he then started to grab me and pushed me hard into a empty locker and he deepened the kiss even more and grabbed me down under and i let out a huge mone and another one and he took out a condom and started to putit on and he gave it all he got i got wet very wet and very hot and he went harder and harder and i moned even louder and i got even more wet.