day 26

day 26
05.21.17
7:00PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Doctor and Psychologist of Seoul National Hospital with an Explanation to 17 Year Old's Suicide.

____________

Found dead in her family's apartment, investigators uncover potential evidence to why the high schooler committed suicide almost 2 weeks ago.

"Y/N L/N possibly could have had body dysmorphia; similar to obsessive-compulsive disorders, and eating disorders such as bulimia or anorexia," stated Doctor Min, following before Lee Minah, who stated:

"However, something must have triggered her to act like this, as if her body wasn't perfect," concluded the psychologist, after looking at images of Y/N's body.

"As you can clearly see from the wounds Y/N inflicted on herself, she targeted her wrists, where the deepest wounds were located, to her thighs and calves." Doctor Min explained, labeling all of the cuts that Y/N made on herself.

"Alongside with this, Y/N was also dressed in clothing that seemed to act as pajamas: a worn out, baggy T-shirt and baggy shorts. This may not seem significant, but as seen from previous victims of suicide, they tend to cover up their body as if they're ashamed of it; as if their body is dirty." Lee Minah also explained, expressing her empathy for Y/N, but also other girls who suffered such terrible things.

"These actions may come from being body-shamed, or even raped, giving these victims the impression that their body is 'worthless'," the psychologist stated, according to research.

Unfortunately, there has been no evidence of Y/N's potential bullying issue in her school, with students still mourning over her death. Additionally, there have been no signs of sexual assault or abuse on Y/N's body, but researchers still may be able to detect any sexual activity that occurred about 1-2 weeks prior to her death.

If any individual has any information about Y/N's causes of death, please contact F/N, L/N, who wishes to find out the reasons to why she "left the world."