Say My Name~

Your eyes were heavy with sleep, the dim morning sun warming your face. Something poked your side, causing you to let out an annoyed hum. You hesitantly opened your eyes, blinking slowly.

"Good morning," a familiar voice called.

Before you could react, a soft kiss touches your brow. Your drowsy eyes looked to your right, seeing your beloved Josuke. His hair was a bit messy; a few rogue hairs stuck out and hung over his face. Your attention briefly shifted to his shirtless chest before looking back at his face, his pouty lips curved in a devious smile, "Were you dreaming about me?"

"I dunno," you rubbed your eye, "Why?"

He gave you another kiss on your nose, "You kept saying my name."

"Probably because you were doing something stupid," you said with a smirk.

"Hmm," his finger ran along your shoulder, "It sounded like you really loved whatever I was doing," his bright blue eyes drooped, "It was actually kinda sexy~"

His comment made you blush, your eyes darting away.

The warmth of his breath tickled your ear, "Can you say it again?"

You knew exactly what he was asking, but you weren't going to give in that easily. Your lips pouted, "Hmph."

"C'mon, babe. Won't you do it for me?" He said, his voice calm and gentle.

You shook your head like a little kid who refused to eat his broccoli.

Josuke smirked. To be honest, he loved when you were stubborn. The feeling he got when you would finally gave in made it worth all the work. "You asked for it," he whispered under his breath.

In a quick and seamless motion, Josuke re-positioned himself. His toned frame hovered over you, the expression on his face shifting from affectionate to sensual. The burn in your cheeks grew hotter, his ocean eyes staring down at you with firm intent. Your hands interlocked, his large hands practically swallowing yours.

Josuke leaned down, his face gliding down towards your torso. His nose nudged your shirt up a tad, exposing your bare stomach. You felt his soft kiss on your navel, then another just above. He slowly made his way back to your face, the short exposure of his breath on your neck exciting you. His warm lips kissed your crimson cheek. A devilish smile crept on his face as he stared at your neck: your weak spot.

Josuke's hot breath grazed the nape of your neck. The fire in your cheeks spread across your entire face, just feeling his huffs against your skin made your head spin. You clamped down on your lip, your hands tightening their grip.

His supple lips drew closer, the temperature of his breath only growing warmer. He lingered there, cruelly teasing your sensitive skin. Finally, the sensation of his wet lips touched your skin. A wave of pleasure rushed over your body, your rosy lips parting.

"Josuke~"

Your damn near moan made Josuke shudder, his lips lifting from your soft skin. He released your hands with a satisfied smile, giving you the lightest of kisses on your lips. He rolled back over, your head spinning with excitement.

"See? That wasn't so hard was it~?"

You pulled the covers over your reddened face, trying to hide your embarrassment, "You suck..."

Your goofy boyfriend snickered, resting his head on his hand.

"You're so cute."