Coming Back

A/n
This is my first story and I'm sorry for any errors. This will be a clean story with no bad words or dirty things. Only adorable fluffiness. Super cute fluffy Drarry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry POV

I can't take it anymore!
Being around him everyday, pretending to hate him. I've been through 5 years of this. And now I have to deal with Umbridge! Worst day ever. Harry thought.
"HARRY!" Hermione shouted.
Harry jumped and hit his knee on the table. He spun his head around and glared at Hermione, his eyes slightly filled with tears.
"Sorry Harry!" Hermione gasped.
"Its ok." Harry said through gritted teeth.
"Uh-oh. Trouble." Ron muttered.
The three glanced behind themselves, and Harry's heart fluttered.
"Well Potter, might wanna be more careful next time." Draco sneered.
That voice, that hair, that smirk!
Ron nudged me, "you might wanna reply mate." He whispered.
"Like what you see Potter?" Draco chuckled.
"Draco, I'm not gay like you." I lied.
Draco looked flustered.
"I-its M-malfoy t-to you Har- I mean Potter!" Draco stuttered, then stalked off, blushing?
I shook it off, probably nothing.
"Anyway, what did you need Hermione?" I said, turning to her.
"Just Umbridge being a jerk like always. She basically just said that all half breed creatures will be separated from their houses for safety of the normal kids." She explained.
"Well, that none of us right?" Ron asked.
Hermione, Seamus, Dean, Neville, Luna, (who was at our table) Ginny, and Ron all shook our heads.
"What about you Harry?" Ron asked.
I glanced at Hermione and she nodded. I already told her that I was a half breed creature, a veela to be specific, and I already hit my Inheritance. I was supposed to get it at 17 but for some reason it came early. I knew who my mate was, but I had to keep it hidden because if they rejected me I would die.
"Well Harry?" Ginny asked.
"I'm a, I'm, I'm a veela!" I cried.
"What?!" Everybody except Luna and Hermione cried.
"I have a reason not to be shocked but what about you Luna?" Hermione marveled.
"I knew. Anyway, who's your mate?" She asked.
"Yeah Harry who is your mate?"
"Who?"
"Is it a boy or girl?"
"I wanna know to."
I couldn't handle it. They were pushing me. To hard.
"Its Draco ok?! I'm in love with him and he is my mate!I didn't tell him because he's gonna reject me!" I ranted.
Everyone looked stunned. Ginny looked sad, Hermione happy, Ron shocked, Luna pleased, Seamus confused, Neville scared, and Dean worried.
And little did everyone know that around the corner, Draco Malfoy lurked, silently celebrating that Harry like him back.
"Really mate? I'm happy for you!" Ron said, being the first to recover.
"Y-you aren't dangerous now are you?" Neville said shrinking back
"Neville! Even if I was I would never hurt you!" Harry reassured.
Neville nodded, slightly less afraid.
"So your a veela, and Malfoy's your mate?" Seamus and Dean asked in unision.
"Yeah, but I can't tell him, I would rather die knowing I didn't tell him he was my mate, and live a month longer in physical pain, than tell him I'm his mate, have him reject me, and die 24 hours later in emotional and physical pain." Harry explained.
"WHAT?! Your gonna die?! When were you gonna tell us?!" Ron shouted.
A few kids at the other tables looked at us.
"Ronald! Shush!" Hermione warned.
"Yes I'm going to. In about a month. Because my body will shut down due to the amount of pain." Harry sighed.
"What if you tell Malfoy and he accepts you?" Luna inquired.
"What if he rejects me?" Harry countered.
"Then" Seamus dragged a finger across his throat after speaking.
Dean punched Seamus while Ginny looked on in disappointment.
"Boys." She muttered.
Hermione and Luna knowingly nodded.
"Well me, Hermione, and Ginny, are going to go to hogsemede. See you boy's later!" Luna said.
"Hem-hem may I say something?" Umbridge squeaked in that annoying voice, as she attempted to make her toad-like face smile. Key word, attempted, she just looked constipated and a little flustered.
Uhhhhhh, how about no! I thought.
"Sure." *le gasp* my mouth has betrayed me!
"No one will be going to Hogsemede today. Because everyone has to take the test to see if they are a half breed! So if every one will follow me! Come along now!" She squeaked.
Oh Shi Tzu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I hope you liked that! It's 721 words of the story in total, not counting the authors notes. I feel like every chapter will be over 700 words, unless I has failed at that chapter. I know it's moving fast but I needed to get passed the intro so I could get to the drama *cough cough* and fluff *cough cough* anyways hope you enjoyed!
BUH-BYE!!!