Extra Fluff- Mini Chapie

3rd POV
Drarry time
Harry sighed happily. This was heaven. He was laying on the bed with Draco cuddled up to his chest. Draco's legs were wrapped around Harry's waist, and his arms around his chest. Harry had one arm wrapped around Draco, pulling him close.
"I could do this all day." Draco cooed.
"Why not?" Harry smiled.
"Because."
"Because why?"
"Because I said so."
"Why did you say though?"
"Because I'm hungry and you're annoying."
"Ouch. And I thought you loved me."
"Your the only thing I love now stop being dramatic, shut up, and cuddle with me."
"Happily."
Then Harry pulled him closer and they fell into a deep, peaceful sleep. Snoring happy, feeling cozy.

Deamus Time
"Deeeeaaaaannnn!!!!" Seamus cried.
"Whaaaat???" Dean mimicked.
"I'm tired."
"And?"
"And I want to sleep."
"Then sleep."
"But-" Seamus looked up at Dean, honesty in his eyes, "I can't sleep without you."
Dean's heart felt like it was going to burst. There was Seamus, curled around a pillow, looking at him with pleading eyes. He was so adorable!
"Fine." Dean sighed.
Dean layed down next to Seamus pulling him close.
This is the life. Dean thought. The life.
"I love you Dean, I really do."
"I love you too Seamus. With all my heart. All of it."
"I am your's and nobody elses."
"Like I would let anyone even think about taking you."
Seamus giggled at what Dean said. Then he fell into a deep sleep. Snoring away, and Dean smiled and fell asleep as well.

Beville (is that what it is?) Time
Neville walked into his new room. He was pissed. I hate Umbridge, who does she think she is calling Blaise a freak? I love him and he is most definitely not a freak!
He flopped face first on the bed. Falling asleep.
Neville woke up cuddled to Blaise. The blankets over them.
"Goodmoring sleepy head. Are you okay? Umbridge was really mean." Blaise asked.
"I'm fine. Just angry." He replied.
"Aww. My little baby! Don't be mad! Aww!" Blaise cried, smooshing Neville into his chest.
"Mphh! No!" Neville giggled.
"My little baby!" Blaise chuckled, letting go of Neville slightly.
"Hmm, stop smooshing me and go to sleep, it's almost midnight." Neville smiled.
"Okay love. Goodnight. I love you." Blaise said kissing Neville deeply.
"I love you too. Goodnight." Neville replied, pulling Blaise almost impossibly closer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
396 words.
Thanks for reading the mini Chapie! I hope you enjoyed the sorta fluff!
BUH-BYE!!!