Chapter three

Eimi's POV
I finished my chores that Tomoe set and I sat down in the livingroom I heard Tomoe talking to someone I walked to him and I see him talking to a bird with a top hat? Nanami was there with Tomoe When the bird left Tomoe turned to me and said"Queen Himemiko is coming and I want you to help me" I nod Nanami is getting ready for Himemiko visiting Tomoe then stopped her and said"If she finds out thay a powerless girl is the tochigami she wont let it go.You'll only be in the way Got it Nanami? Stay here until they go" Nanami looked upset I followed Tomoe and opened the door for Himemiko Her guard and her people Me and Tomoe bowed we both said "Welcome Himemiko of the swamp" she then Snapped her teeth together Tomoe smiled and said "I am Tome one of the shinishi Thank you for taking the trouble to visit us but.." I smiled and said "and i am Eimi the other shinishi Lady Nanami has a very bad stomache ache" Tomoe carried on "We have prepared a feast as a token of apology" I smiled "Please let me pour sake for you" Aotake smirked and said"How could the tochigami be so discourteous?" Tomoe had a happy look on his face "We apologise We shall go visit you when she's feeling better" The fish dude smirked again "We've heard that the new Tochigami is a human girl Maybe she cannot come out to see Himemiko-Sama because she's scared and is hiding somewhere" Tomoe had a scarily happy face "Oh no Mikage recommended her She is human but she is not inferior to us" "I have heard that when a mononoke attacked her the other day she panicked" I then heard Nanami come out of her room 'Oh no'
Nanami's POV
I was walkinh quietly while Kotetsu and Onikiri were trying to stop me and trying to get me back into my room but I couldn't do it I have to make my appearance
Eimi's POV
The stupid Aotake carried on talking "A mere humam a shabby girl becoming a tochigami the shrine has sunk low"I smile and say"No no Nanami may not look it but she is strong on the inside someday Sometime she'll be able to make the flowers bloom" He started to laugh "I see so you two are a cowardly Fox and wolf getting bossed around by that girl" Me and Tome started to laugh Tomoe said "Well well Himemiko's aide is harsh Ha Ha Ha if you say that it puts your master who took the trouble of coming hete in a difficult position" Aotake has his katana out and said"enough of your pompous talk bring that girl here now otherwise ill cut both of your heads off Fox,Wolf" I had a worried look and I looked at Tomoe who bowed his head "You're a hot head all right" As he said that Nanami barged in "Sorry that I am late! My name is Nanami Momozono I had a stomache so I had to go to the restroom" I looked at Tomoe who looked like he was gonna kill Nanami. I walked over to Nanami and picked her up and put her Out of the room as I heard Aotake insulting Nanami I walked over to him with a pokerface and I Put my hand on his cheek and stick a leaf on his head turning him into a fish I giggle as Tomoe picks him up "grill over a medium flame for five minutes it'll be perfect for breakfast" Nanami came back in and Shouted at both of us "HOW DARE YOU PUT ME OUTSIDE EIMI!" I sit there scared then she goes to Tomoe "LET GO OFF THE FISH" Tomoe let go off the fish with wide eyes She then says "You two! Sit right there and make up with the fish!!"We shaked his fin we then heard a faint voice "So you really are the tochigami oho you used the kotodama binding spell that kami use on their shinshi" Nanami got confused so Kotetsu explained "A kami's command becomes a kotodama and binds their shinshi The stronger your command the stronger its power gets and the more firmly the shinshi is bound by that kotodama that is the contract between a kami and their shinshi" Tomoe puts his hands on his face "Kotetsu You fool!!" I put my face on the floor and said"We told you not to tell her!!" Tomoe started to cry "Look how happy she looks!thats why I didn't want her to know!" I heard Himemiko say "Shinshi-Dono Aotake is young wont you forgive him I will apologise for his discourtesy I do not indend to fight you I came to see the tochigami to pray for my matchmaking" Nanami smiled and said"Are you in love with someone?" I smiled and said"Lets hear"
TO BE CONTINUED