Cabin Retreat~

The candle's warm light reflected on the grain of the wood-planked walls, creating a subtle romantic air as you sat impatiently on the creaky bed. Your eyes were locked on the wall opposite you, knowing Jotaro was in the shower. You chewed your lip, imagining the hot, steamy water flowing over his hard-bodied figure. A part of you wished you were there, but the yellowed paper on the night stand said otherwise.

'Wait for me.' Was all was written on it

A wispy breath passed your lips as you fingers listlessly traced circles in the sheets. He was always so vague and mysterious, but you couldn't complain. That was what you loved about him, it kept your relationship interesting. Just then, the streaming of water stopped. Your heart skipped, your lips curving into a small smile. You leaned back, your legs slipping out of their crouched position. The door to the bathroom closed and Jotaro's slow strides could be heard through the cabin. The beating in your ears reflected your anticipation as his footsteps stopped at the front of the bedroom door. Slowly but surely, the thick wooden door creaked open. The undeniable urge between your legs escalating just at the sight of him: His chiseled body glistened in the dim light, the thin layer of condensation only made his muscles stand out even more. His onyx hair was damp with water and stuck to his face in a sexy GQ kind of way. The towel wrapped around his waist covered his goodies, but revealed the mass of his strong legs. You could've fainted right then and there but you kept it together nonetheless.

Your head tilted like a little puppy, lips pouted out a bit, 'What took you so long?'

A faint smile appeared on his moist lips, knowing exactly what you were thinking. There was never really any communication when it came to being intimate. You knew each other well enough to know what a simple glance meant. He approached the bed and rested his large frame beside you. He leaned one of his toned arms over you, his bright blue orbs staring into yours with a soft intention.

You whined a bit, brushing your leg against him, 'What're you waiting for?'

He chuckled, quickly leaning forward and firmly kissing your lips. Your eyes closed as your body sank into the soft sheets. You felt a wet pressure on your lips and instantly knew what it was. Your lips parted, allowing Jotaro's tongue to slip into your mouth. His devilish muscle pushed against yours, eliciting a weak moan from you. Just when you thought his tongue was going to reach into your throat, he pulled back. Without missing a beat, Jotaro's wet lips kissed your jaw. He moved down to your neck, then your collarbone, letting his tongue slip out every now and then to spice it up.

Suddenly, a jolt of pleasure arose from your nethers. Jotaro's thumb was pressed against the fabric of your underwear, right at the spot your bulb should be. You couldn't help yourself; you tossed your head back, a rather desperate moan echoing out. You were a moaner and Jotaro loved that about you; hearing your explicit cries was what really turned him on. Every little shift he made sent you into a spell of ecstasy. After a few more messages, he released his thumb. His fingers hooked on the lip of your panties, slowing starting to peel them off while gracing your neck with nibbling kisses.

He lackadaisically tossed your garment aside, two fingers caressing your opening while his thumb pressed against your clit. He looked down at you for a moment, a deep hum rising from his throat, 'Yare, Yare...you're wet already?'

Your cheeks burned and you darted your eyes, 'Shut up.'

Before you knew it, his fingers had slipped into you walls. You sucked in your breath as each digit slid deeper inside. He slowly started a pattern of motion, his hand moving in rhythmic time. You clamped your lip as your hips feverishly gyrated to his touch. He picked up the pace, causing your moans to increase in volume.

The combination of your desperate cries and your warm insides stimulated your lover. Blood rushed between Jotaro's legs, a familiar feeling welling in his loins. Without much notice, his now moist fingers withdrew from your crevice. You took hold of his hand and brought his slicked digits to your lips. Your tongue slithered out, getting a small taste of you. You glided over his fingers, your eyes heavy with lust as you lapped up your own juices. His hidden member twitched at the sight of your lewd act, his manly urge only growing. Literally.

You looked into his almost glowing eyes with great passion, giving his finger a nibble, 'Now who's all hot and bothered?'

Out of the blue, Jotaro's expression shifted. The soft look on his chiseled face turned dead serious. Your lashes fluttered at this sudden new face. His hand withdrew from your grasp and untucked the only knot holding his towel to his wide hips. The white cloth fell to the sheets, revealing his stow-away. Jotaro's member stood in attention and was already generously equipped with a layer of protection. His warm body moved into position, his naked hips brushing against your thighs.

Your legs wrapped around him and pulled him even closer; no translation needed for that.

He sloped his head and rested it right beside yours, a few rogue strands of hair tickling you face. His tip slowly penetrated your walls, but only slipping in a tad.

You gave his neck a gentle bite, 'Don't tease me.'

As much as he wanted to rut into you, Jotaro wanted to take it slow. Letting you experience the full spectrum of pleasure was always his number one priority. Still, he couldn't deny the underlying begs in your heated breath. His length slid deeper, his girth filling every inch of you. He paused there for a moment to let you savor him before pulling out and pushing back in again. His hips found their rhythm, thrusting in and out at a steady pace. Your lustrous cries and soft squeaking of the weathered bed filled the air. A deep growl rose from his chest, Jotaro's thrusts becoming more forceful. The creaky bed thumped against the wall, barely supporting Jotaro's vigorous movements.

Your climax was nearing and you could barely control what escaped your lips at this point. Your voice rose in your throat for the first time that night,

"Jotaro~"

Despite your slight embarrassment, Jotaro was turned on beyond reason. He grasped your hips tightly, roughly pounding into you as he too felt the welling of his peak. The pitch of your voice heightened as each thrust brought you closer to your happy place. Just then, a roaring wave of pure ecstasy rushed over your body at the very end of one of his driving thrusts. Jotaro grunted as your hot walls mercilessly squeezed around him, inducing his own ecstatic climax. His muscular body slumped over you, you both exchanging heavy breaths. He swallowed hard and pulled out your enigmatic sex, his excess safely contained. Your fingers ran through his ebony locks, your eyes still in a daze.

His dewy hands interlocked with yours, his warm breath grazing your ear, 'I love you...'

Your soft lips planted a kiss on his shoulder, their rosy form curving into a gentle smile.

'I love you too.'