Par 12~ Mega sleepover (part 2)

Jack's POV

I went downstairs and went straight to the kitchen, I decided to make Y/N an ice Coffee and some Cookies as a little treat, as for me im making a nice cup of black coffee and more cookies because who doesn't love cookies.

I made the cookies and brew the coffee, as I was wating I heard Y/N yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK NOOOO, HOW I WAS IN FIRSR PLACE HOW DID I END UP LAST?!!!".

I giggled and grabbed a plate, I took out the cookies out of the oven and placed it on the plate, I grabbed two cups, I put some ice on one of the cups and started to put the coffee, in the other cup I put the black coffee and took the two cups first as I went upstairs.

"FUCK YOU!" Y/N yelled at the screen.

"I see you're playing Mario Kart", I giggled as I placed the coffees on the table.

"Im sorry I rage a lot in video games"

"Its alright, I'm going to get our lunch, by the way the ice coffee is yours".

"Thank you Sean", she said while grabbing her cup.

"No problem" I said as I went down stairs.

I grabbed the plate of cookies as I went upstairs I heard steps running towards me.

"I. SMELL. COOKIES." Y/N yelled.

"Oh shit, you scared me"

"Sorry I just love cookies"

"Well then here" I grabbed one of the cookies and put it on her mouth, I saw her blush lightly, she's so cute when she blushes, wait what? The hell is wrong with me!? I'm with Signe and I'm happy to be with her..or..am I?

After I fed Y/N's cookie we went in my bedroom and enjoyed our little lunch/ snack as we played Mario Kart, I asked hee if she watches any other youtubers, she said she watches Mark and Felix and other popular youtubers I know, I should surprise her one day.

Once a few hours pass by, I asked Y/N it she wanted to help me decorate the house, since Christmas is coming very soon, she said yes and we decorated my house, already it was getting pretty late, we finished decorating the house including adding the tree.

Y/N went to the bathroom to change her clothes, I left her go as I went to my bedroom to change, apparently I didn't knew Y/N was in my bedroom bathroom, I took off my shirt and pants and put on my flamingo shorts, I was about to put on my shirt until the bathroom door opened.

"J-JACK I-" Y/N blushed really red as she looked at my chest.

"Y/N I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE IN THE BATHROOM, IM SORRY" I blushed and didn't know how to react.

"N-NO it was my f-fault, I'm sorry".

Y/N turned around and left the bedroom, I bit my lip and put on my shirt, I opened the door and saw her standing there, still shocked on what happened, I pulled her in and carried her bride style, I put her on my bed and smiled, she smiled back, there was silence.

After a moment I started to tickle her again, making her get mad and kept pushing me like last time, but it didnt make me stop there, I got on top of her and atracked her, eventually she started to attack back, we kept fighting until I lifted her shirt up, not even thinking, I put my lips on her belly and made fart noises she started to laugh very loudly and I giggled as I kept doing it, after a moment I heard her yelp and got away from me still having her shirt up, I noticed what we were doing I blushed deeply red and didn't said a word, isn't this what couples do..we aren't a couple.

I got up and apologize, she didn't mind, after that awkward moment she recommended we should get some shut eye, I told her to go on my bed while I sleep on the floor, but she insist.

"Go on, sleep on my bed I'll sleep on the floor"

"No no no, I feel guilty doing that, it is your bed you can sleep on it" she insist

"You're my guest it would be rude if I don't let you sleep comfortable"

"I wont sleep on your bed, period" she said standing up, "I will sleep in the living room."

I quickly picked her up and put her in bed right beside me, she blushed red and started at me in my eyes, I love seeing her beautiful E/C eyes, I blushed lightly as I patted on her head.

"Now we're even" I said in a feel voice.

"thank you Sean" she said back

I let her closed her eyes first as I heard her little snores, she's adorable,after a few minutes I shut my eyes and went to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
MERRY CHRIS- wait what? Christmas passed oh.. HAPPY NEW YE- REALLY IT PASSED AS WEL- FACK IT HI EVERYONE, yes I know its 2018 already I'm so sorry for a late booty paragraph I was busy with Christmas and new years, and school, and friends, and anxiety with depression everything is just mess but I'm trying to be PMA (Positive. Mental. Attitude.) So, if you people are interested on this story please know I'm a very dizzy person my life is a big mess, everyday I basically need a schedule just to keep myself organized and stay calm, anyway enough with this, this sorry is way too long either way happy new years and yes I'm still going to continue the Christmas part in it I will also as new years on it, but that will be in the near future, thank you all for still reading this, good night..or morning depends if you're OK BYE JSHSKS. I need a soul.

Jesus 1006 words.. NEW RECORD