Jealous

Y/n's POV
It was another day. Another date. I was out here in this fancy restaurant that my boyfriend broght me too. I appreaciated it but he wasn't an expert when it came to love. He is rough and rude but deep down I know he's got a soft side. I just haven't found it yet. "Babe order for me, I'm going to the bathroom." He says getting up. "Alright, Oppa." I nod and he walks away. But he didn't even tell me what he wanted. Let's just hope the waiter comes back after he returns. But for now...
"Excuse me!" I raise my hand to get one of the waiter's attention. "Yes mam." She politely says approaching me. "Can I get an Ice Cream Sundae please?" She nods and walks away. I have a sweet tooth lol. The waiter comes back a short time after with my desert and I look at it like I was deeply in love. I pull it to face me and take the spoon beside my hand. Then out of no where a hand launches and grabs the cherry on top. I look up, shook.
"Hobi!?" I exclaim. He chuckles at my reaction and sits next to me. "Missed me?" He asks. I shake my head and scowl. "Hardly. What are you doing here?" I question. To be honest, I did miss him but that would soynd weird so I lied. "Making sure my flower is okay." He answers happily. I sigh and lightly punch him in the arm. "I'm fine." I reassure. He shakes his head. "Not with that jerk you are." He mentions. I hit him again on the shoulder.
"Oppa!~ That's none of your business." I tell him eating my sundae. "Yes it is. I need to make sure he won't hurt my aegi." He teases. He acts like a big brother a lot so I call him Oppa now and he calls me aegi for who knows why.
"He won't and if he does then I'll make sure to break up with him but on my terms not yours." I inform pushing him out of the long sofa seat. "You better and stop calling him Oppa. I'm your oppa." He warns and then walks away pecking my forehead. This was all normal for us. It's been like this for two years straight. I found it weird at first but I grew to like it. Maybe a bit too much. Maybe too much that in a way I wish we did more than just nicknames and pecks on the forehead. But I couldn't tell him that. No way. It would ruin our friendship. It could even cause him to hate me so, I stayed quiet. And still will. "Hey, babe." I hear my boyfriend, Mark say. I snap out of thinking and look at him. "Did you order what I wanted?" He asks taking my sundae. "No." I answer reaching for what was mine. "Ah ah ah. Order me my food and the bitch gets her ice cream back."
I sigh and give him an 'are you serious' look while he teases me by licking my spoon. "Fine! Excuse me I'm ready to order!" I shot up and call for a waiter. This time a boy with a mask comes up to me and makes me feel suspicious. "Yes?~" No way did he work here. And that voice was familiar. Too familiar. "Whatchu want...Oppa?" I ask with a smirk. The boy wheezes a bit making Mark look at him weird. "I want the Kimchi Stew." He answers. The boy nods and asks me what I'd like to order. I shake my head and tell him I'm not hungry. I wasn't at all. I just wanted my sundae.
"Here ya go, babe." Mark hands me the half melted sundae and I gag at the appearance but eat anyways since I really liked how it taste. Babe. That's all he calls me. It's kinda cheesy but I can't complain at least doesn't call me bitch too often. Even so, Hoseok and I have tons of cute nicknames. Probably cause we're best friends.

Speaking of Hoseok. There was no doubt that was him under the mask. How could I tell? I'm not clueless. I've known him since the first year of high school I can tell by how he breathes. How could I not tell was the better question. Actually why was he pretending to be a waiter was the best question. He really needs to get over this whole over protective brother. stage. A while later the "waiter" returns and serves Mark his Kimchi Stew. "Enjoy~"
He thanks him and digs right in.
I begin to read the menu after I was done with my ice cream sundae and noticed something. The ingredients in that dish included pork. Mark is allergic to pork! Oh no! "Mark wait aren't you-?!" I freeze mid sentence to see him get up and run out to the restroom.
Great. Hobi knew didn't he!? I get up feeling my blood boil. He always ruins my dates! Ugh he's so-
"Y/n come on!" I feel someone yank my hand and pull me out of the restaurant. "Hey what are you doing?" I exclaim. "I'm taking you to a better and funner place!" He answers. Oh, Hoseok.
"You'll see. And after today you'll see that I'm a more fun than Mark." He smirks coming closer and cupping my cheeks.
"Hobi. Can I ask you something?"
"What is it?"
"How come everytime I go on a date you always try to ruin it? And why do you hate Mark so much?"
"Aish! I don't try to ruin them! And it's Mark. He's an asshole." He answers.
"That's only half of the truth." I state.
"Half?!"
"Yes."
"What else do you want to know, flower?"
"What I asked before. Why do you always pop up on my dates?"
"I need to protect you and-"
"Because you're jealous." I add.
He pushes me against a wall and I freeze. "What-?"
"Shh. Mark's looking for you." He claims putting a finger over my mouth. He was right. "Bitch! I feel better where did you go!?" Mark yells.
I gasp quietly trying to stay quiet. If he found us like this Mark would totally kill me. He's not the 'touch my girl and I kill you' type but the 'touch someone else besides me and I kill you' type. So... I better pray for a miracle that he doesn't catch us. "Oppa what do we do?" I ask Hobi worried. He looks at me and then looks out for Mark. "What does Mark avoid the most?" He asks me. "Umm... sexual make outs?" I ask sounding dumb. Sexual make outs? WTF is dat!?
"Oh... anything else?" He asks feeling awkward since we kinda were in that position. "Not that I know of that would be handy right now..." I answer clueless. "Okay. Get up." He demands. "What?"
"I'm going to pick you up and you wrap your legs around me and we're going to pretend to make out. Make sure to hide your face." Hoseok instructs grabbing my waist. I nod and he picks me up. My arms and legs instantly wrap around him like if it was where they belonged. Mark's shouts become louder and I begin to tremble. "Hey, aegi. Don't worry. I'm here." He assures and then kisses my forehead. I giggle at his actions but them become tense when I hear Mark's footsteps. "Show time." Hoseok whispers lowering his head. I could feel his hot breath brush against my skin sending chills down my spine. "Y/N! Where the hell did you go!?" Mark was so close that his screams pierced my ears. All of a sudden Hoseok kisses my skin and I inhale surprised. His lips press against my skin making me turn hot. "Ugh get a room." I hear Mark mumble walking away. I sigh and Hoseok stops. "Good acting angel." He says putting me down. I smile at him and try to ignore the fact he kissed my neck. "You t-" 

"Y/N! Maybe she's still in there." I hear Mark once more and panic. The next thing I know Hobi pushes me with force on the wall. He presses his body against mine and then presses his lips against mine. The kiss was rough and yet burning with passion. It felt like he was pouring his heart all over my lips. It felt genuine. Like he meant it. No what am I thinking! This was just a stunt. It wasn't real. It isn't real- It couldn't be real. It felt like a dream. "Eww." Mark gags walking away. Even though he was gone Hobi didn't stop. "H-Hobi. He's- Gone." I mutter under the kiss. "Mhm." He answers still pressing his lips against mine. I didn't say anything. I remained quiet. Well almost under the muffled breathes we took as we continued. His body firmed pressed against mine. I let out a loud puff as he began to lower his kisses to neck. "H-Hobi." I realized I didnt kiss him back so I grab his face and pull it towards mine. His eyes were full of lust and before I knew it I kissed him. I melted in his soft lips enjoying the more tender kiss and then feel him push back. I inhale in shock but then giggle. "Oh aegi, you have no idea how long I've wanted to kiss you." He says breaking the kiss.
"Trust me I do." I answer breathing properly once more. We look into each other's eyes for a long time before parting ways. We remain quiet and still.
"Um... so where were you going to take me?" I say breaking the silence.
"First of all, We need to finish our conversation. Second, it's a surprise." He replies counting with his fingers.
"Okay... what were we talking about?" I wonder.
"That I am jealous." He smirks.
"Oh yeah... if you aren't jealous than why do you always show up when I am on a date-?"
"Damn straight, I'm jealous." He proclaims gripping my shoulders.
I flinch and he looks at me biting his lower lip.
"I'm jealous. And I hate Mark. He got no jams. And I hate that you don't see that. That you don't see that I'm Yours!" He cries. I look at him in shook and cup his face.
"Oh my hope, that's all I wanted to hear. Now that I got what I wanted what do you want?" I ask smiling.
"I want you to be mine!" He yells without hesitation.
"Mine. And mine only. From this day on, You are mine! Got that?!" He snaps hugging me. Too tight.
"Okay, jeez" I utter through the embrace.
"I hope you do! Because from now on I am your oppa! Your only oppa! And you are mine! And you better tell Mark you're my lady! My cute adorable attractive flower!" He tightens the hug squishing his face with mine. Ugh, maybe I made a mistake. Just kidding. Jealous Hobi is the Hobi I wanted all along.
"Hehe okay." He lets go and I wrap my arms around his neck.
"You know I dated those boys to make you jealous right?"
"Nope, but it worked."
"And you know..." I bite my lower lip.
"You stole my first kiss." I whine.
"Good. I'm glad I did crash all your dates, because I didn't get those lips tainted." He answers looking into my eyes.
"You're mean, Oppa~" I complain.
"You love me." He comments wrapping his arms around my waist.
"So. You're a theif."
"I'm bad boy?"
"Yes, International Play Boy." I remark.
"Hahaha, sue me." He chuckles tightening his grip.
"I am. You stole my first kiss."
"And your heart?"
"Double crime!" I announce making him laugh.
"Oh Y/n. You're hilarious." He laughs
"And you're mine." I say.

CRiNGeyyyyyy a#$ f#*% e92ejd8#$#
Sorry I need Jesus.