our Love story

Karen sat alone on top of her wreck of a house , holding her legs and looking into the night sky.

"What do I do?" She sighed , and closed her eyes , trying to wish.

"Karen. What are you up here this late? You could get hurt!" A muffled voice could be heard from the side of the house , where she had climbed up earlier in the night.

An orange poof emerged from below , two bright blue eyes showing from within the hood. "Oh..hi Kenny" she smiled faintly as he came and sat next to her.
"You ok?" 

She sighed as Kenny looked at her , taking his hood off , revealing his sandy blonde hair.
"Guy problems?" He giggled slightly , and she punched him in the arm gently , embarrassed by him asking

"Heyyy , that's not very nice to ya big bro" he laughed , leaning back slightly and looking up at the stars. "I'm so confused with how I feel Kenny.."

"Hm..well..I have a story that might help ya settle" he said , looking into her sky blue eyes with his sea blue ones.

"Kenny I'm 16! I don't need a story!" She protested , but snuggled up against her brother.

"Tough. I'm telling you one. Now. once upon a time...."

Once upon a time there were two boys , one was a  rough boy , who lived in a rough part of the town and had to be strong to protect his sister. The other was a quiet , gentle boy who was grounded constantly by his parents , but lived a safe and secure life. The rough boy sometimes resented the gentle boy , as no matter what would happen , he would stay positive and would always want to help. The rough boy had lost all hope in life , but the gentle boy gave him reason to live. The two boys became close friends , one being a protector and the other being an uplifter. The rough boy began to feel something flutter in his stomach whenever the gentle boy spoke , he had felt something that had never been felt before in his life because of the gentle boy. The rough boy was scared that the gentle boy had tricked him , so he began to avoid him. This made the gentle boy depressed , and upset that his friend had left him without giving a reason. The gentle boy tried to commit suicide but was stopped by the rough boy , who hugged the gentle boy until he had promised to never try again. The rough boy explained these feelings , and how he was terrified. As always the gentle boy listened , and giggled as he realised, he told the rough boy he might have a crush on someone , and without hesitation the rough boy locked lips with the gentle boy , who stood in shock and blushed a warm red. They had fallen in love.

"Kenny..is the rough boy you?" Karen asked , her eyes wide with interest as he glanced up at her brother.

"...."

The rough boy asked the gentle boy out , who said yes almost immediately. They were so happy , to finally be together. But then disaster struck. The rough boys parents hated the rack the rough boy was gay , and set about to hurt the couple. The gentle boy had to flee , for his own safety. The rough boy couldn't handle it and tried to kill himself. However it didn't work. Since the rough boy was cursed. To this day fourth the rough boy is sworn to secrecy about his sexuality. And he has not seen the love of his life in years.

"Kenny...this is about you. Your gay?" Karen was now staring up at Kenny , who refused to look down. "Who was the other boy?"

"Leopold." Kenny mumbled , his eyes starting to tear up , Karen noticed and hugged him close.

"Who's leopold?" She asked hesitantly.

"Um..well..I am" a small voice said from below. The siblings looked down and saw a small boy in a turquoise coat , his matching eyes looking up at them hopefully. "though...most call me butters." He was rubbing his knuckles together.

Kenny's eyes widened and he jumped down from the roof , nearly breaking his ankle in the possess. "BUTTERS!" he cried gleefully and run to the smaller blonde, ignoring the pain. The boy met him half way and they hugged like there was no tomorrow.

"...this is adorable" Karen Whispered , watching the two embrace. Her grin growing as she realized what she needed to do.

Kenny and butters shared a passionate kiss , and refused to let go of each other , which Karen found cute as hell.

~ so. I'm a bad writer. Oh well. This was a one off I guess. You want me to go into proper detail just ask , more content coming soon. And hopefully it'll be much better than this lol ^^ laterz ~