❝Ladybug, ladybug.❞

"POLICE these days, so lazy- all they know is to give out speeding tickets nowadays," Natasha chuckled as she lifted her cup of warm coffee to her lips which happened to be covered in lip balm.

The rain was pouring outside, and the dark grey clouds melted into the fading sky so perfectly. The atmosphere in the city was so dull and gloomy that even the slightest bit of sunbeams made quite a change.

While the raindrops landed on the sidewalk, a good friend of mine and I decided to get ourselves both a cup of coffee and let the stress from our lives walk off into the distance. I watched as the rain drops slid down the windows of the café in a slow motion, and sighed.

"You seem to be very experienced with speeding tickets, Nat."

"Oh honey," She arched her back, giggling, "You haven't seen anything yet, I'm more than experienced, but exclusively in getting them."

"And you're proud of that?" The cup of coffee in my hands trembled along with me. I shivered at the thought of the cold weather outside, and pulled it towards me, looking into the warm, shaking brown liquid before I decided to take a light sip.

"I don't have anything else to be proud of."

Ah, good ole' Natasha Thomas, a tall, twenty one year old ash blonde with a charming smile that no one can resist, and a wonderful personality. Not too goofy, a little bit too bossy, and a guy magnet. In short, everything I'm not.

Too bad she has all that though, she doesn't have confidence and doesn't appreciate her own natural beauty, and I'm too much of a green-eyed bitch to tell her that she's beautiful. Envy overtakes me every time I'm around her.

No, it's not an unhealthy friendship. She is one of my dearest best friends. I just get a little too jealous sometimes, and wish for something she has, but I can't. For example, rosy cheeks and outstanding eyes without five different layers of make-up that I have to put on my face to look like that.

You do, I thought to myself, you have a lot to be proud of other than that.

"Your make-up skills could rock my whole life, you're an artist, be proud." I slapped her hand playfully, and pulled back right after she smiled, revealing her perfectly white teeth. She doesn't even have a single gap between them, unlike them.

God knows that it makes me hate my teeth whenever I see hers. Or her eyes. Or her lips. Or her face structure. Or her perfect weight and height.

All those things that are a little bit less than solid when it comes to me. My teeth are a little bit more yellow than they should be. My eyes are of a basic hazel color. Almost brown. My lips are thin and it doesn't even look like I have a top lip. My face structure sucks ass, I'm almost overweight and totally far from tall.

Not exactly reaching the standards, am I? Didn't even think that I did.

"Me? An artist? I'm far away from that," Nat shifted her gaze at me, and adjusted it as she chuckled.

"Did you even see that Emma girl? Perfect grades," She spat through her teeth.

"In fact, so perfect I can feel them bitch slapping me across the face already." Nat continued on, growling silently to herself. I could already sense the envy growing in her. Was she really jealous of someone? I wish I could just tell her that she's being way too dramatic since she's obviously the perfect ten here. That Emma girl may have good grades, but she can't even compare to Nat.