Reconcile

"Jungkook, I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry.." Eunha sobbed, only to feel arms wrap tightly around her.
She turned around to see Jungkook, clutching her tightly.
She cried harder, and wraps her arms around his neck, burying her face into his chest.
"Jungkook, I'm so sorry for everything!"
Jungkook slowly rubs her back, reassuring her that it's not her fault.
Jimin smiles as he sees the two, 'Finally. I wish the best for you two.' Jimin exits the classroom, seeing Mingyu, with a sad expression on his face.
Mingyu gives Jimin a sad smile, and they both leave the school together.
- - - -
Jungkook and Eunha walk silently back to her house, before Eunha could walk into her house, Jungkook grabs her arm and pulls her into a tight hug.
"I missed you.. Please, will you give me another chance?"
"I-I can't..." Eunha slowly pulls away from Jungkook,
"I'm dating Mingyu now.. I can't do this to him."
"It's alright Eunha." Eunha turns her head quickly to see Mingyu standing behind the two of them, a smile on his face.
"It's okay Eunha.. I know you still love him. You don't have to feel pity for me. I want you to be happy. Be with him." Mingyu gave both of them a weak smile, then turned to leave back into his house.
Eunha quickly ran after him, hugging him from behind.
"Thank you Mingyu... I'm so sorry for being such a terrible person, but I believe you deserve someone better than me."
Mingyu felt tears welling up in his eyes.
He tried hard to keep his voice calm, "Thanks Eunha, you go back to Jungkook now, we wouldn't want him to feel jealous."
Eunha slowly let go of Mingyu, and he left to go back inside his house without turning back.
|| The next day ||
Eunha came to school happy that she finally patched things up with Jungkook, yet guilty about Mingyu.
She walked into the classroom, greeted by a kind smile.
She smiled guiltily back at Mingyu.
"Hey, don't smile at me like that. I told you already it's fine. Just treat me like how you used to." He pinched her cheeks and smiled genuinely at her.
The door slid open, and Eunha smiled brightly, knowing exactly who it was.
Jungkook entered the classroom, smiling right back at Eunha as he took his seat.
He grabbed her hand and intertwined her fingers with his.
"Come on guys, seriously? Do you have to do that here?" Mingyu rolled his eyes at the two of them.
Eunha and Jungkook exchanged glances, and they both burst out laughing.

Sorry for short chapter, please let me know how you feel about this FF, it's my very first time writing one!