Chapter One

Caroline's POV

We all looked up in confusion. We weren't expecting anyone at all. Skeptically, Jonah stepped towards the door, unsure of who it was because of the situation we were recently in.

He swung up the door, ready to attack anyone who might be a danger. His clenched fists relaxed and a smile soon adorned his face.

"Hey bro! Long time no see!"

I saw him do the classic "bro hug" and a flash of blonde hair.

All the other boys, realizing who it was quickly rushed towards the door to greet the stranger.

They ushered him into the house and I finally saw how tall he really was. He was blonde and noticeably built with the biggest smile I had ever seen.

He was followed by another man filming his every move with just as big of a smile and greeting the boys as well.

The blonde one spoke to the camera with the same smile.

"Did ya hear that Logang? The Why Don't We Boys are back along with Zach's new Girlfriend!"

He finally looked over at me scratched his head and then looked as if a lightbulb when off i️n his head.

"I knew she was missing something!" He reached into his backpack that matched with his hoodie...

scratch that

that matched with ALL of his clothes and pulled out a t shirt with a matching logo.

"Here! Have some merch!" He said "Get this shirt at Loganpaul.com/shop!"

He threw the shirt on my head and I probably looked at him like he had two heads.

"Oh! Sorry I didn't introduce myself! My name is Logan Paul and this is the Logang." He said pointing at the Camera.

"Um nice to meet you?"

"Nice to meet you too, now we have something awesome planned for this vlog and you're gonna be part of it!"

Seeing as I had no choice, I followed the group out the door, kinda excited to see who this Logan Paul was and what "vlogging" was.

So we all piled into the cars, completely forgetting about everything else, but more importantly forgetting about Faye's arrival.