Cindy And Jackson A Story About How They Mean't

I've Been Stealing Parts Of Cindys Diary For Years So Hear It Is The Story

Jackson And Cindy Mean't when he was a year old and she was 6 months  they then kept a close bound then cindy mean't a boy who beat her countless times on the play ground for having powers he wanted to use her back then she wean't to a special school for mutants cindys parents lived well for a well middle class family.

cindys powers were extordary so your proably asking what are her friends going to say to her she still goes to that school so shes safe safe to hide all of her friends needed a way to stay out of the radar so they started a acting team after school activty to hide that there were momments cindy has mupltiple friends like herself jackson, amy, andrea, ashley, cassie, jermiah, all accept me I was born normal.

seeing that me and cindy are not blood relation cindy feared her powers her powers involved ice and winter and freezing and jackson his powers were diffret being a tecoparth a tecno mind type power and jacksons father owned dgms Dark Gentic Mutation studies in hopes of curing jackson and his fathers recent death is not helping matters his father wanted a cure for mental conditons which he sufferys from anti social personality disorder, split persoality, bipolar takes hi dosages of anti psychotics non taking of this medication could cause death.

Or Pain Or Psychotic Break Downs jackson hasn't left his fathers house where cindy has moved into mainly to unwanted publicty how rumors that his father abused him to become apart of his fathers sick experments to mutants socitys outcasts they must hide any other questions.

Jacksons father forced jackson to get cindy pregnent have the baby if it dies he said he would kill the baby either way so thats why they think jackson did it but the compony which is secret with a small head quaters in IN.

came up with a medication that will make a pregent woman skinny so that helps cindy

jackson has to decide weather to keep the compony and be head man or sell it and either way he makes money and a lot of it.

cindy injoys the cold and not heat never wearing a jacket having more alegeries and stomech problems in warm weather.

so any other questions lexy mainly I just thought you might want to know