The New Lucy

When was the last time Team Natsu talked to me.... that, I don't remember. All I know is during that time, I trained my butt off. I became an S - Class mage, rivaling the power of Gildarts. Obviously no one notices besides Mira. Wait, did I tell you why everyone was ignoring me? It's obvious. It's cause, what was her name again.... l....l... got it! lasagna came back. I wanted to be her friend, I wanted to hang out, but her attitude and personality was not how everyone in fairy tail described. She's mean, snobby, and words that your sensitive ears wouldn't be able to take. Even Mira noticed it. I also changed a lot during that time. My sense of style and personality has changed. One might call me a badass. I'm a lone wolf, a soloist. I have long, faded blond hair that goes to my knees. I don't wear pastel colors, mostly dark. Im currently wearing a black crop top with a leather jacket, short- shorts with fishnet stockings and black knee high boots. I moved my my guild mark and changed the color. It's a black guild mark on my thigh. I've been gone on a 10 year S - Class mission. I finished it a year. This was warm up, because when I get back, I'm taking the hundred year quest.

I walk up to the front of the guild and kick the doors open. Everyone looks.

Oh, people notice now...

It's funny because I can hear mumbling, people asking who that is. Have I really changed that much?

"Welcome Back lucy!" Mira yells. I smirk as everyone's mouth falls open, especially Natsu and Lisanna. Before I get to the bar, Natsu stops me.

"Lucy, glad your here, we need to talk... also why do you look so different?" I start laughing.

"I've looked like this for a while now, but you wouldn't know cause you've been ignoring my existence." I mumble that last part.

"Ok so what do you wanna talk about?" I was annoyed. I wanted my strawberry smoothie. That was one thing that didn't change about me.

"We're kicking you off Team Natsu, you are... how do I say this.... weak. You are sort of useless during battles." I stare at him.

"I was still in Team Natsu?" I thought aloud. His eyes widened.

"Yes you were, and I don't understand why, you are weak, pathetic, and useless!"

"Ugh.. where is that pathetic screeching coming from?! Oh... it's just you lasagna." I smirk evilly. She sinks back. I continue on to laugh.

Weak? He doesn't know what he's talking about.

I ignore them and go to Master before I take the 100 year quest.

"Master, I think I'm ready to take the quest." He nodded in approval.

"Knowing you, you'll probably finish in under 10 years." We laugh but soon Master stops.

"Please be careful, this is your first 100 year quest, it's a great achievement, but I dont want you to get hurt." I reach over the table and give him a hug.

"I'll be back soon." I walk out of the office. Everyone was looking at me, I guess they were waiting for something to happen. I go to the S - Class balcony, were Laxus and the thunder god grin were hanging out. I sat down beside them and started talking.

"Lucy, you are not aloud to be there!" I hear Titania yell.

"Erza's right!" Flame brain adds in. I look at them confused.

"Why not..." I pretend not to know. I can't wait to see their faces when I drop the bomb in them.

"Are you really asking why not?! Only S - Class are allowed up there!" Ash for brains yells.

"Yeah, I'm still confused, why can't I be here when I myself am an S - Class mage?" I give them the best innocent look I've got. Their mouths fall open and their eyes go wide. Ah, satisfaction.

"You're lying!" Everyone starts yelling. I laugh. I get up and grab the 100 - year quest. Master walked out angry.

"What's all that racket!!"

"Lucy is saying she's an S - Class! She's lying right?" Lasagna says as she points at me. Master smiles, looks at me, and looks back at Lasagna.

"What do you mean? She's been an S - Class mage for a while now. She just returned from a 10 year quest." Everyone stopes talking. Silence took over the guild.

"And now I'm going on a 100 - year quest." I say as I walk down the stairs and out the door.

"Who's weak now, salamander." I smirk as the doors close behind me. Leaving a quiet, stunned guild.