Paris

Your pov
I woke up, Thomas's arms wrapped around my waist. I turn to look him, as soon as I snuggled up against his chest his eyes fluttered open. I looked at me with a content smile, I smiled back. "Good morning little lamb, sleep well?~" He cooed, I laid my head on his chest. "I did with you by side." I say. He chuckled and kissed my forehead, I grinned and kissed his cheek. "So what are we doing today, love?" He Asked, I thought for a moment. "I say, we take our time getting up. Then after we have eaten and gotten ready, you can show me around." "Whatever works for you Y/N." About thirty minutes later, we had eaten breakfast and were ready to go. Thomas guided me through Paris, it was way more exciting than America and even more beautiful. He lead us to a park in the middle of Paris, I found a bench under some trees we could sit on. He put his arm around my waist as I leaned against him, putting my head in he crook of his neck. "You know when I first saw you that night at Madison's, I thought you were the most beautiful woman on earth. And that hasn't changed." He said with a lovestruck smile. "When you comforted me, I knew then and there you were the one for me." I replied. We talked and remembered, another simple but not insignificant moment. How could something so simple and comforting be such a cherished moment. Sadly we had to leave when it got dark. We spent the rest of our honeymoon sharing those special moments I could never trade away. When we finally got home Thomas decided to run for president. I supported him through it all, I was surprised when Hamilton voted for him though. I spent a lot of time at Eliza's house, I comforted her through the loss of her through the loss of her son. That got me thinking....maybe Thomas and I could have a few children.