Punnett squares?

Kirishima's POV:

The bell rang loud and clearly. It was now last period. Phew. Just science class left. I lift up my bag,  and walk across the hall. I take a seat next Bakugou. I smile genuinely at him. He grunts in response. Guess he doesn't want the rest of the class to know we are a "thing",  by blushing.  Or by giving me a "proper" Response. I look up to the white board,  under the task section. Today we're doing an assignment on punnett squares.. . The hell are those!?
I poke Bakugou.  "Psst. Baku-bro. What are punnett squares??" I question tilting my head. He sighed in response and decided to give me the dictionary definition, instead of simpler terms,  like I requested.  "It's a diagram that is used to predict an outcome of a particular cross or breeding experiment" He said sighing. He was clearly bothered I didn't understand. "Uh English please?" I plead. " Ughhh how dense can you be?  Its a diagram that can tell you the type of babies you can have.." He grumbled. I gasped. "Can it work for us~?" I whispered. He blushed. "W-what!?  I mean yes technically,  but w-what are you talking about!??" He whispered fumbling his words from embarrassment. "Then let's try it!" I say excitedly. "Whu- N-no! Let's not. Okay?" He muttered close to exploding my face off. "We have work to do anyways" He mumbled as he started writing with his face buried in his paper. I let out a sigh.

Bakugou's POV:
I heard him sigh. He obviously was clueless. He's probably never done this before. Uggghhhhh fine he can copy my paper. I slide my paper over to him,  he lights up and flashes me a "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Smile. I blush as I look away.

Class ends and I pack up my bags. I was about to exit the classroom when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Kirishima holding a paper excitedly!  "Come on!  Let's do a punnett square for the both of us!" He said waving his paper back and forth. My eye twitches in anger. Not only did he suggest we see what types of kids we have,  but he said that while Kaminari was still in the classroom!?  Ugghhh he's so stupid sometimes. Now I gotta turn him down. Even though I don't want to.  "Wha-  how idiotic can you be!?  It doesn't work for people you dumbass!" I lied because I knew Kaminari would believe this. He just shrugged and walked out of the classroom with a "the fuck?" Expression. I exhaled sharply. Kiri looked dazed. "I thought you said it cou-" I cut him off. "Shhh! Yes you can. I just lied so Pikachu  didn't know about "us" ". " Ooh" Kirishima nodded and placed the paper down. We both filled it out. Our results were a child,  having black spiky hair and red eyes.  I wanted a boy. Kirishima pleaded for a girl? Why??  There's somethings about him I will never understand.  Opposites attract I guess. We walked out of the science class,  hand in hand. Thinking of names for our imaginary child the entire way to our dorm.

Yeah so I cut this one short sorry!  I am busy with other stories at the moment. Don't worry. This will probably be the only short chapter from now on!