- part 8 - the party, changed everything-

~ Next day ~ I woke up. I’m a little tired but it’s okay. Yesterday was so bad. But then I remember. I looked next to me… Marcus sleeping… he’s so cute. I see he slowly woke up. “Good morning” he said. “Good morning” I said back. “You’re okay?” he asked. I nodded. “If he ever does something to you again I will punch him down” he said. I smiled. Wait? Martinus? He took Elias from me. “Wait a minute” I said and stand up and go out. I knock on Martinus’ door. “Yes” I heard. I open the door and see Martinus with a blue eye. “Omg! Are you okay?” I asked. “Yes it’s okay” he said and smiled. “Stop smiling, this is serious” I said. I go sit next to him. “You didn’t have to do that” I said. “Of course I had, that asshole was doing things that weren’t right” he said. I hug him. “Thank you” I said. “It’s not only me… if Marcus didn’t told me it I couldn’t help you” he said. “Wait Marcus?” I asked. “He had an eye on you the whole night Mickey? Didn’t you notice? He came to me that he saw him dragging you upstairs. We didn’t know what was going on, if it was bad or yeah… you know. And we went upstairs and listened and then we heard you screaming. And that was the point that we began to bag on the door” he said. “Wow… thanks Marcus” I said and smiled. “I think he likes you Mickey” he said. “We’re best friends… he didn’t asked me earlier to go to the party. He went with a girl from the class above us to the party and he didn’t even speak to me… I don’t think he wants more than best friends” I said. “I shouldn’t be sure about that” he said. “I think not” I said. “What you think not?” I heard. I turned and see Marcus.