Chapter 1 - Shattered Heart

Once upon a time,
There was a village Hidden In The Leaves called Konohagakure. kids were laughing, shinobis were fighting, Ninja's are learning.

While somewhere, The fourth Hokage also known as The Fourth Fire Shadow was with his wife giving birth to a Baby. It was painful for the Fourth's Wife, but after it ended they gave the baby to the doctors to clean it. then suddenly the doctors fell down with blood in their chest, and the baby was with the mysterious man. The man had an orange mask with swirls that leads to a hole in his left eye to see, he also wears a black robe. The Masked man said "Give me the jinchuuriki or else the baby will die" he then threw the baby upwards and threw a kunai at the baby, the fourth Hokage then grabbed the baby on time and then the exploding tags started igniting in the baby's robe (is that what you call them :/ ). The fourth took off the baby's robe and threw it away into the forest while teleported into his house and placed the baby in his crib and he was furious that the masked man managed to separate them, The fourth grabbed his Hokage Robe and teleported to his wife. He saw that the masked man managed to get the Nine tails out of his wife he was getting more furious. he grabbed his wife out of the chains and bring her to their home and carry his son, He then teleported to the village and look at the Kyuubi as you can tell its horrifying. The Kyuubi's tails wagging back and forth, breaking houses and buildings. Its roar makes the village shake, children's scream echoed the village. Then the fourth summons a toad called Gamabunta on top of the fox and ordered "Please distract the Kyuubi, I will take care the rest" Gamabunta Nodded and attacked the Kyuubi, The fourth summons a bed with candles surrounding it. He then placed his son on the bed, When he turned around he saw a giant purple chakra ball going at him. He then teleported the Giant Purple Chakra Ball into another place and starts the hand seals, Then his wife did yellow chakra chains. The fourth Yelled "What are you doing here?!" worriedly, his wife just smiled at him and answered "Do you honestly think I'll let you go alone? And do you really think you can kill the Kyuubi yourself?" she sounded weak and in pain but her determination is the one that is keeping her going. The fourth smiled back and look back at the Kyuubi and gamabunta and saw Gamabunta losing so he started the hand seal really fast. He then cried " THREE TRIGANT; HANGKIGUYA SEALING!" (yes, I just made that up from the corner of my mind) then the light started appearing near the Fourth, Kyuubi, and His wife and a loud 'BOOOOOMM' can be heard by almost everyone. When Hiruzen Sarutobi known as the Third Hokage came as fast as he can and he saw The Fourth and The fourth's wife's body laying down lifeless like their soul was being taken. Actually, they are. It looks like The Kyuubi, The Fourth's wife and The fourth's soul are sealed inside their son, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze.

- 5 Years Later -
A 5-year-old blond was running, running as fast as he can in the alley with mobs chasing him. Some mobs were carrying smashed beer bottle, Some mobs were carrying kunai's and knives, worst of them all, some even brought Alcohol to make the pain 10x more painful. The little blond was called Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, Naruto was doing well until he met up with a dead end. He tried to find a way to escape but failed, the mobs soon caught up to him. Naruto was hugging his knees as he waited for the pain, The mobs started stabbing down Naruto's skin and Carved the Kanji for Demon which is  '鬼' he cried out loud calling for help even if no one will help him. Then someone pours alcohol into Naruto's skin making the scar stay there forever and making the blood disappear, Naruto groaned in pain and shouted for help again, even if he knew no one would help him. His vision started to get blurrier and blurrier, but at last second. He saw an ANBU standing in front of him doing hand signs, He was able to see the hand signs at the last second before he went unconscious, The last thing he heard was "Katon; Goukakyuu No Jutsu!". Then he became unconscious and everything went black.

Naruto's Mindscape
Naruto woke up from the darkness and saw... a yellow-golden sewer with clean shiny water in the ground with a long hall with corridors. 'did they threw me into this Golden Sewer corridor thingy? damn.' he started to walk to the first room, he opened the door meeting 2 men. Both men have black raven hair, One of them was wearing a red polished armor, a crossed Konoha hitai-ate, with a black shirt and black shinobi pants, while the other wearing a dark blue shirt with a collar, a Konoha hitai-ate also wearing black shinobi pants. They're both playing... Chess? No, its Shogi And from the looks of it, the blue-collared man is loosing. "Nii-San our 'Jailer' is here," the blue-collared man said, The red Armored man turned around to see a blond whiskered child "Why hello there, my name is Madara Uchiha, and this beside me is Izuna Uchiha. Whats your name child?" asked the Red armored man that is called Madara. The Child was shaken that they both noticed him, he answers "M..My name is Nar-Naruto Uzumaki... Na...Namikaze.. " shyly. He then started to shiver scaring that they would hurt him, he was getting ready for the pain but instead the two-man knew why he was scared and hug him. One question is in the little blond's mind "It... It didn't hurt..?" he asked, he never felt warm before. but both of the men felt guilty because he never had a hug before and stopped hugging him and said: "This is called a 'Hug' Naruto" then Izuna pokes two fingers into Naruto's forehead. Naruto immediately rubbed it off and then he suddenly glowed white, and his vision is getting blurry. "Whats going on..?" asked Naruto, Izuna replied "you're slowly gaining back your consciousness, come back later and meet the others ok?" with a smile. Naruto tilted his head and asked, "..How?" Izuna gave naruto the 'You will find out soon' face and then naruto completely disappears. "You like that kid don't you?" Asked Madara, Izuna just looks at Madara and answered: "I could say the same with you". Madara tilted his head "How so?" , "I've never seen you hug someone before well besides me of course,"Izuna said with a smirk on his face, and he only got a 'Hn' from the Uchiha. Izuna then chuckled and hugs Madara.