Someone Like You // Hurt/Comfort

Not requested but I need to start somewhere right? Hope you enjoy my first boyxboy one-shot.
(This is also pretty long just letting you know)

*Trigger Warning: Anxiety/Panic attacks mention as well as the suggestion of depression*

~~~~~

Jack's POV
Getting your heart broken and shattered into a million pieces hurts like hell. It's worst actually it's like falling from heaven to hell and then going through hell. I really don't think I'll be able to recover. It seems as if life has no purpose as if there's nothing to live for anymore.

I put all my love and time into that relationship just to find out it was for nothing because she was cheating on me. How could I have been so foolish? How could I have been so naïve? Maybe I was just a kid in love hoping that whatever we had was real. Obviously what we had meant nothing to her because it was easy for her to find someone else to fulfill needs I "couldn't handle".

I was currently sulking in bed crying just wanting to disappear and never come back. The boys were starting to get worried about me. I have not come out of this room for a little over a week. I had a bunch of food in here well snacks and I had my own bathroom so there was no point of leaving. I didn't want to see anyone, I didn't want sympathy I just want this pain to go away.

I heard a soft knock on the door and a muffling sound on the other side. "Hey, Jack I uh brought you some soup if you want any." It was Daniel's voice on the other side. I was going to open the door but something in my head stopped me. I wasn't able to move anymore I was just frozen there. "I'm going to leave the soup out here in case you want it" and like that, I heard footsteps meaning Daniel was walking away.

I started to feel a wave of anxiety go through my body. My chest started to tighten my palms got sweaty my heart started to pound and my head started to ache. I got back into bed and I started to rock myself hoping to calm down. I started to shake violently that I lost control. I didn't even notice I was crying until I brought my hands up to my face.

All of a sudden I start to scream not being able to control the tightening feeling in my chest. My heart felt like it was going to explode, break more than it already was. That's when someone burst into the room. My vision was blurry and I couldn't tell who it was but I heard them screaming my name. "JACK JACK PLEASE STAY WITH ME I NEED YOU!" Was all I heard before everything went black.

~~~~~

Zach's POV
"He didn't open the door again I left the soup outside of his door. I did hear footsteps as if he was going to open the door but he never did" Daniel said sitting down next to me with sad eyes. I can't fully understand what he is feeling but I know he is hurting too. We all are hurting.

It's really hurt to see the boy you love in pain. Yes I love Jack he might be my roommate, bandmate and best friend but I like him.... a lot. And it hurts me to see him this way. He hasn't left his room for over a week. It hurts me so much to know that he is in there crying every morning and every night because of some girl that broke his heart.

"Guys this isn't healthy for him we need to get-" Corbyn was cut off mid-sentence by someone screaming, Jack. I quickly get up and run to the kitchen where we have the spare keys to open up our room doors. I run back to the door where the other guys are banging on the door and calling his name to open up.

I get by then and open the door and barge in to see Jack curled up into a ball on his bed. Jack was violently shaking and trembling with his hands on his face. I bring down his hands and notice he starts to close his eyes "JACK JACK PLEASE STAY WITH ME I NEED YOU!" I say shaking him trying to get him to stay awake but it's no use. I can hear Jonah calling an ambulance.