The Prophets journey to taif PART 1

Hey guys,this is my first time writing a story.so please don't mind the mistakes.listen to the anasheed above.it is related to the story.

       For nine years,since his selection by Allah for his mission, the prophet, (sal'am)had been delivering the message of Allah in mecca and making all-out efforts to guide and reform his community. Excepting a few persons who have either embraced islam or who helped him even without accepting his creed ,all the rest in mecca left no stone unturned in persecuting and deriding him and his followers . His uncle Abu Talib was one of those good-hearted people who helped him inspite of their not entering into the fold of Islam.

          The following year,on the death of Abu Talib,The quresh got a free hand and therefore accelerated their sinister pursuits without check and hindrance. At taif ,the second biggest town of hijaj there lived banu thaqif - a clan strong in number.the prophet (sal,am)left for taif with the hope of winning them over to Islam. Thus providing quarters for Muslim against the persecution of the Quresh and also establishing a base for the future propagation of Islam .on reaching Taif he visited the three chieftains of clan separately, placed before them the message of Allah ,and called upon them to stand by his (prophet's)
side.

         hey guys this is for today .I will post 3days in a week .

IN SHAA ALLAH

SAM