PART 2

HEY GYZ . I AM BACK AFTER MY EXAMS . SO SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED BY ME. HOPE SO U ENJOY THIS .PLS VOTE FOR ME AND COMMENT .

Instead of accepting his message they refused even to listen to him ,and , not withstanding the proverbial Arab hospitality, they plainly told him that they did not like his stay in their town .the prophet (SAW) had expected a civil, even a cordial treatment and due courtesy in speech from them as they were the head of the clans.

But one of them sneered:"Hey,Allah has made you a prophet !"    

The other exclaimed with derision:"Could Allah not lay his hand on anyone else, beside you , to make you his prophet ?"

The third one gibed at him :"i don't want to talk to you , if you are in fact a prophet then to oppose you is to invite trouble, and if you only pretend to be one why should i talk with an imposer?"(NAUSUBILLAH)

The Prophet(saw) who was a rock of steadfastness and perseverance , did not lose heart over this attitude of the chieftains, and tried to approach the common people ; but nobody would listen to him. 

Instead, they asked him to clear off from town and go where ever else he liked. when he realized that further efforts were in vain, he decided to leave the town. but they would not allow him to depart in peace , and set the street unchains after him, to hiss, to hoot, to jeer at, and to tone him down. he was so much pelted with stones that his whole body was covered with blood and his shoes were  clogged to his feet.  

THIS IS WHAT I COULD DO FOE TODAY . SSOOOORRRRRYYYYY.

SEE YOU PPL. UNTIL NEXT TIME IN SHAA ALLAH.

ALLAHAFIZ

SAM