Chapter 1 - Home

Elfira - The Galaxy Of Euphoria - 2334AD

Our story begins in Emily's house, where she sits writing a diary on her life and information on her new tools. She lives in a quiet, small house by the countryside where there are no neighbours anywhere to be seen, but there is a small village not very far away, with a few civilians and houses all living in harmony. Emily was nearly done with her latest entry, when she heard a knock on the door.

Emily ran downstairs, without finishing her entry but was very close to done. She opened the door and saw an unfamiliar man panting and leaning on the wall to keep himself standing. He looked up and after a few fast exhalations of breath he said

Strange Man: Miss! We need your help... Over by the village. We heard you are well equipped and we need you to help us quick!
Emily: Who are you?
Gard: I am Gard, but there is no time to say anything else! Hurry and help!

And so Emily went upstairs, she grabbed her knife and battle helmet and set off to the village. Gard had disappeared off somewhere but Emily wasn't sure. Probably near the village. Emily kept running to the village as fast as her legs could take her. But, as she was running through a small forest that separated her house and the village, she crashed into another tall man who was blocked by the leaves of the forest.

???: Woah, Miss. what'd ya think your doing barging into our town like tha-
Emily: Ooow you gave me a really bad electric shock
???: Sorry, guess I can't control my electric at ti-
Emily: YOU'RE ELECTRIC?!
???: Yes, so as I was saying-
Emily: THAT'S AWESOME!
???: Miss will you let me finish ONE sentence? ...Thank you
Emily: So are you gonna tell me your name now or...?
Quincy: Yes, I am Quincy. I'm supposed to be helping the village from these horrid intruders but you've kinda delayed me
Emily: Oh! That's what I've been called to do! We should go help together!
Quincy: Good idea. Let's go.

So Quincy and Emily set off to the village together to find this dastardly threat and help the village out. One girl with a knife and armour, and a tall man with electrical abilities... and a very nice sombrero.

Would you like more information? Emily is a medium sized female with brown medium-long hair and green eyes. She is quite energetic and always gets the job done.
Quincy is a tall male who has long light brown hair trailing down his shoulders, with electrical abilities as you know and sometimes likes to wear a sombrero.
Coz why not?

What will happen in the village? What evil lurks around there? That's what Emily and Quincy were about to find out...