Recommended Story Five: Compel

recommended story five:

Title: Compel

Author: TheVixen

If you like: original plot lines, unique characters, interesting character names, quick paced writing, good descriptions for imagery.

Summary: A haunting song - Blaire had no clue that one lyrical poem could cause so many things to her town, her family, her friends, and, even more, herself. The song had haunted her for days, weeks, yet she knew not of what it was about or why. Of course, not until a mysterious man came to town.

Sazier was, indeed, everyone's dream. Handsome, charming, mysterious - and, he held a secret. A secret that only Blaire knew of in her dreams.

Rated: PG-13

Status: On-going.

My rating: 4/5

My comment: so far i am loving the plot and the character Sazier; he's so original. the plot thickens each chapter, and the descriptions are vivid enough to picture the story and the characters in your mind. the writing is simple, but also professional like. again, the plot is so original, and i was so happy when i found this story, because i know the author has worked hard in giving her readers something new. go check this out, its inspiring and amazing!

A direct link to the story is in the external link!