Chapter 7

I limp to the top of the stairs and walk into our room.

I breath heavily out my nose in annoyance.

Ugg I dont even have any other dress shoes.

I look through my closet.

"Oh hi louis and harry" I say hi to my cardboard cut outs that my 3rd cousin got me cause she thought Iliked 1D which I dont which is why they're in here.

I pull out a couple pairs of shoes that i dont usually wear.

Converse, high tops, and toms.

The converse wouldn't work... Neither would the high tops... I guess i have to wear my silver sparkly toms. They dont look too bad...

Alright.

I walk back down the stairs. My hip feels better. Evan is at the bottom of the stairs and we walk out together. We get to the restaurant and its a generally normal evening. That is until the waiter we had needed to leave early and we got a new waitress. She comes to our table with a pearly white smile.

She has fringe almost covering her eyeliner rimmed dark blue eyes.Evan's breath catches when he sees her.

"Hey! I'm Brooklyn, I'll be replacing your previous waitress for the rest of the evening." She said as politely as possible.

As she walked away I saw her wink at Evan. He smiled back at her as she smirked and turned around.

I try not to let it bother me as I was having an amazing evening|; t is my birthday so I try to let it go.

____________________________________________________________________________

guys ill finish the next chapter soon like maybe by friday. im trying to upload more and i hope you guys are apreciating it.that girl  in the pic over there is the waitress WHO IS SHE GUESS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW i serious dont think anyone of you could guess it hehe. ALSO lovelys i am again thanking you for all you've done for me without you i wouldnt have written this and i love you all ADIOS 

-Christie <3