CHAT #4

That Red Sweater

UNKNOWN:  Hey we should hang out. 

Me: Hi, im sorry, i think you have the wrong number. 

UNKNOWN: Is this Vani? 

Me: Who is this?

UNKNOWN: I have your red sweater. 

Me: What. 

UNKNOWN: Remember when you went to the park with Jane and Caleb? You had a red sweater on top of your long sleeved black shirt. You took it off and accidentally left it behind. But I grabbed it so i could return it! lol 

Me: Who is this??? 

UNKNOWN: Im just another good person trying to give you your sweater back. :) 

Me: Caleb? Jane? This isnt funny. I know its you guys. 

UNKNOWN: Im not Caleb or Jane. You don't remember me? 

Me: How did you get my number? 

UNKNOWN: You gave it to me. 

Me: Is this that guy I met at the park the other day? No offense but I thought I gave you a fake number. 

UNKNOWN: Your friend gave me your real number. Anyways. We should hang out!! I could even give you your red sweater back. 

Me: What is your name? 

UNKNOWN: My name is Josh. 

Me: Well, josh. Im sorry but im not interested. 

UNKNOWN: Well, how do you know you're not interested if you dont even give me a chance for you to be interested? 

Me: Trust me.. You're not my type. 

UNKNOWN: .. 

Me: My type is a lil muscle here and nice hair. You're... well... Glasses and stick body. No offense. 

UNKNOWN: What about your Sweater? 

Me: No. Keep it! Its the closest thing your getting to a girlfriend anytime soon. 

UNKNOWN: You know, You're a real bitch. 

Me: What? Lol. just because i rejected your ugly ass? 

UNKNOWN: No, Because I was trying to be kind and give you your sweater back and buy you lunch but you are straight up telling me im ugly and worthless. 

Me: and??? 

UNKNOWN: Just whatever. Forget it.  Me: I will. 

UNKNOWN: Okay. Fine. Well, i definitely wouldn't look outside your window right now. (3 mins ago) 

Me: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?! MY DOG. WHAT THE HELL JOSH. 

UNKNOWN: I didnt do anything.  Me: IM CALLING THE COPS. YOU KILLED HER. 

UNKNOWN: I didnt do it. I just warned you not to look out your window. I also wouldnt look in your parents bedroom. 

Me: Who the fuck are you.

UNKNOWN: Not josh. But i have kept a close eye on josh and he struggles with depression and if you really did say those things to josh he would've killed himself.. But i know who you are Vani.. You're a bitch. You judge people for their looks. 

Me: What did you do to my parents?!? 

UNKNOWN: I didnt do anything. you did.