Meeting the others

(OK so I know people may not read this but hey I'm gonna do it for fun anyways so)

Y/N's Pov-

We had just moved into our new apartment and I was STARVING I'm gonna die if I don't eat! "Hey Y/N you wanna go with us to the store and get some food?" My miester Luna asks looking at me and giggles, "Oh please yes!!! Foodddd here I comme!," I yell and run out of the door forgetting to change out of this short skimpy dress my twin sister Misty made me wear. As I'm running I bump into someone (soul) and accidentally fall on him Blushing. I quickly scramble to my feet and offer him a hand and see a girl behind him. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to!" I say bowing he takes my hand and gets up "it's fine", he says and looks at me. I just stand there Blushing as my meister and sister come running and start panting out of breath when they catch up to me. "I'm Y/N this is my meister Luna and my twin Misty" I say pointing to them when I say their names "I'm soul and this is my meister maka Albarn." I smile at maka and a guy with blue hair and a girl with black hair in a high pony tail walk up followed by a very symetrical looking guy and two twin. "Hi I'm Tsubaki that's my meister Black*Star back there is Kid and his two weapons Liz and Patty" she says smiling and giggles when black*star yells "who is the meister and weapons!!" I just roll my eyes "are you deaf I said Luna is both mine and my twin sisters Meister pay attention!" I snap in irritation. Black*star shrinks back and kid steps forward "so what kind of weapons are you?" He asks and I sigh "me and Misty are....TWIN DAGGERS!!!" I yell and Misty and Luna laugh along with me. The three boys blush and the girls giggle when my stomach growls and I groan "damn I forgot we need to get food or else ima die! Waaaaah" I start crying on the ground "well we gotta go I hope you go to the DWMA because we'll be starting our first day tomorrow" Misty says smiling. "So you're the new kids?!" Black*Star yells and I get up and slap him "it's rude to yell little boy!" I say but I misplaced my foot and fall... Falling on top of black*star with his face between my big breasts as I blush bright red "w-w-whaaa?!" I squeak and try and get up but his hands are around my waist "hey! Let go you idiot! Misty Luna helllppp I'm mentally dying" I start crying anime tears and kid looks at me blushing.

(OK so this book it will stay your pov except for what the boys think OK I hope you liked)