Chapter 9 | Explaining

/Yoongi's PoV/

I was shocked after hearing (m/n) was gay, but came over it fast and smiled as Namjoon smiled and talked to him.

He looked at me and the younger ones.

Suddenly I noticed his dark brown eyes glaze over and tears began to pool at the ends of his eyes.

Soon the tears were streaming down his dark brown eyes.

He quickly covered his eyes and tried to wipe the tears but they didn't stop.

I saw Jin smile a little before hugging his brother.

"He looks so vulnerable, I just to hug him and help him" I froze at that though.

"Why would I want to hug him?!" I was shocked at my thought, but looked at (m/n) and saw that he had calmed down and wasn't crying anymore.

"(m/n) hyung?" He looked at me with puffy red eyes and tilted his head.

"Can you tell us what happened?" His dark brown eyes widened and he froze.

"Only if you want to! You don't have too" I added quickly seeing him freeze up form the question.

"It must be something he doesn't really like talking about if he reacted like that"

Jin whispered something in his ear and (m/n) looked to the side before letting out a sigh.

"It's fine, I-I'll tell you guys"

Our eyes widened when he said it, but we got over it and waited for him to tell us.

"He must be beginning to trust us and get comfortable around us" I gave a small smile at the thought.

/No one's PoV/

Jin saw Yoongi's lips twitch up into a small smile while glancing towards (m/n).

The oldest smiled a little and began to listen to his younger brother as he began to talk.

"I found out I was gay when I was around 10 years old, I noticed that I looked at guys rather than girls. I was confused by it and ended up telling Seokjin hyung about it, and after talking about it we found out that I was gay"

He stopped and took a shaky breath before continuing.

"He supported me, we didn't tell our parents or hyung since it was and still is seen as bad being homosexual. When I was 15 a girl confessed to me and I accepted it thinking maybe I could love her. I tried my best to love her, but it didn't work and she ended up asking me if I really loved her about 2 months into the relationship"

(m/n) looked to the side to look at Jin who smiled at him and patted his back.

"I ended up telling her that I have to break up with her because I couldn't do it anymore. Of course, she was confused and asked why I was breaking up with her so I told her the truth"

The other's could see (m/n) didn't want to tell much of it and was going to say something, but he stopped them giving a weak smile.

"I told her I was gay and she understood it, I asked her if we still could be friends and if she could keep it a secret. She accepted it and said that we could be friends and she promised not to tell. After school was done I walked home with Seokjin hyung instead of her. The next day when I came to school everyone was giving me nasty look and holding their distance from me"

The maknae line and hyung line's eyes widened as they began to understand what happened.

"Throughout the day, I was ignored by those I once called friends, called mean names and getting beat up by them and others. I hid it from Seokjin, but he found me being beaten up later that day and helped me. We found my ex and I asked if she broke the promise and told the others in school"

Jin ignored that (m/n) didn't add honorifics to his name at that moment.

"She answered me brutally honestly 'Why wouldn't I tell? I just found out my ex-boyfriend was gay. So I told everyone the truth, that there was a disgusting gay with the name of name Kim (m/n) at our school' after that she and her friends left while laughing at me. And well that's what happened"

When (m/n) was finished the younger ones were shocked.

"And now she's trying to contact you again?" Yoongi said glaring at the phone laying on the bed beside (m/n).

(m/n) got out a shaky yes before his phone began to vibrate and light up.

Everyone looked at the phone seeing a number on the screen.

The younger twin was fast to turn down the call after reading the number that was calling.

"Hyung, was that her calling you?" Taehyung asked looking at the phone than at (m/n) who nodded.

"I don't think she'll give up either" He let out a sigh and glared at his phone.

"But how the fuck did she get my number" (m/n) mumbled under his breath.

The other's heard it and Jin gave a small glare at his twin who answered.

"Watch your language!" He said giving a small wack on the back of the younger's head making him flinch.

It was quiet for a little bit before they all began to laugh, ignoring the once again vibrating phone.