Chapter Eighteen

Sasha

I ran Shay a bath. I guess that means I'm going to have to sit here. With her. Lucy knocked on the door.

Lucy: Hey! Need help with Shay?
S: If you can get her in here, I'll handle the rest
Lucy: Sure thing (skips off yelling) Shay Shay!
Shay: (groans)
S, Lucy: (giggles)

Lucy got Shay to the bathroom and I thanked her, closing the door. She said she was going downstairs with Kenn and Sammy who were making brownies and soup for Shay. I looked at her, realizing that I'd have to undress her because right now, she's slumped over sitting on the toilet seat.

S: Okay Shay. The quicker we do this, the quicker you get to soak in a warm bath
Shay: (moans) Oh God. That sounds amazing
S: Good. Now help me help you

Before I could react, Shay pulled the shirt over her head. I've seen her like this a couple of times and every time is always a treat. Her stomach is one of my favorite things. Seeing the slight ripple of abs and the soft skin made me just want to rub her and not stop. Then her boobs. God. They're perfect. Not too big and definitely not small. They looked like they could fill my hands and mouth easily.

Shay: I can't seem to unsnap this bra
S: (gulps) Okay, I got it

I unsnapped her bra and the perfect globes fell forward. They were perky and round. I had this overwhelming feeling to just place my head between them. I shook it off.

S: Okay. Will you be able to take off the bottoms and slide into your bath?
Shay: Yeah, help me up?
S: Sure thing
Shay: Thanks Sash (kisses her cheek)
S: No problem babe

She took off her clothes and stepped into the bath. She moaned really loudly, shocking me. I gulped once again and sat on the seat in the corner. She laid her head back, sinking her whole body into the bath. I need to get out of here.

S: Shay, I'm going to put your clothes in the washer
Shay: Mmmm

I left out, leaving the door slightly ajar. I went and put her things in the washer, adding a few other items to make a full load. I walked in and saw that the girls were sleep on various sofas. I smiled and shook my head. I walked back up to the bathroom. I noticed that Shay had nodded off. I walked up to her, calling her name. She didn't answer. I decided to wipe her off and get her out quickly.

I started at her shoulders. They were so delicate but strong. I got on my knees to make it easier and I wouldn't have to move her as much. I then washed her back. The next part is where my dilemma comes. I let a little of the water out. I then washed her breast. They were beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off them. The dark aureolas called out to me. But I resisted my urge. I them washed her stomach. God. How does a person's body get to be so amazing? She's like a fucking work of art. I turned her over slightly to wash her bottom as best as I could without waking her. Then I pulled each leg out of the water, going all the way to her feet. Even they were sexy.

I shook my head, contemplating about the last area. I decided to just go ahead and get it over with. As I ran the bath sponge over the area, she released a low moan. I then heard her moan my name. My head snapped up and her warm brown eyes were staring at me. She wrapped a hand around my wrist and held it there. I looked up at her again and she leaned forward quickly. Our lips met and we ended up making out. She pulled her hand out of the bath to run her fingers through my hair. I noticed while we were filming that she loved to do that. It was never scripted and Marlene loved how we did things on our own, adding to the scenes.

I heard the water swoosh around. Shay pulled my top half into the water. I yelped and giggled. Shay then took the bottom of my shirt into her hands and began pulling it up. I got slightly self conscious and tried to stop her but she kissed me harder, making me let go and grab her face. She pulled my shirt up she pulled back, looking at me. I blushed at the attention that Shay was paying to my breast. She then lead forward and kissed the top of each boob. She then rained kisses on my neck.

We made out for a few more minutes before I realized that Shay was shivering. It brought me back to the present and I pulled away from her. I knew the water was probably freezing about now and Shay was drunk. I couldn't take advantage of her like this. I grabbed a towel for her and a robe. I wrapped another robe around myself. I held the towel open for her.

S: Come on Shay. Let's get you to bed

I dried her off, trying to pay attention to something other than her perfect body. I put the robe on her and we went to my room. I'd already picked out some pjs for her to wear. She changed and got into the bed. I went in the bathroom, taking a quick shower. I got into my pjs and got into my side of the bed.

It made me realize that Hudson and I rarely sleep like couples do. He stays on his side and I stay on mine. But with Shay, she ended up curled up to my side. I turned a little and threw my arm around her shoulder. She put her arm across my stomach. Her head, snuggling into my chest. I kissed the top of her head, nuzzling my cheek into her hair. This felt so wonderful and so different than what I was used to. I liked it. A lot.

S: (whispers into Shay's ear) Goodnight Shay
Shay: Night Sash