I hope you like it!

" Yahh Hyuna! " you called your friend loudly but she didn't hear. " Yahh! " you called again. " Oh, what? " Hyuna said.

"Where are you going? " you said.

" I want to go to the canteen. You? " hyuna said while walking with you.

" I'm just looking for you. Can I go to the canteen with you? " you said while doing aegyo.

" yah! Stop being cute. Sure! Oh I heard a rumors that have a new student? " hyuna said

" ohh I heard it too. " you said.

Suddenly, while you and hyuna on the way to the canteen, you saw the new student, its a boy. Your reaction first time meet him is " wow he is so tall " Your heart said.

" y/n. Are you want to buy something? " hyuna asked.

" yeah! "
You just walk and suddenly someone pulled your hand.

" em. Anyyeong. My name is Jung Hoseok, but you can call me jhope, I want to ask you something. Where are this class? " jhope said.

"  hi. Ohh this is my class. Are you the new student? Oh I forgot. My name is y/n. " you asked.

" yeah I'm the new student. Nice to meet you. Can I go to the class with you? " he asked again

" yeah sure, but can you wait me because I want to buy food. " you just smile.
He just nudded.
And you done buy a food.

" hi I'm hyuna " hyuna said to jhope.
" hi I'm jhope. " jhope said.

While in to your class.

" everybody please sit! " you said to your classmate.
Your classmate fastly sit.

" this is the new student. Please introduce yourself.  " you said to jhope.

" anyyeong. My name is Jung Hoseok, but you can call me jhope. " jhope said to the classmate.
Girls in your classmate was whispered about jhope until teacher in you class.

" Jung Hoseok? Are you have a seat?  " Mr. Joongki called jhope.

" Ne. " jhope said loudly.

" alright! Tomorrow I will change your seat " said Mr. Joongki to your classmate. You and your classmate just nudded and start learn.

After school, you walk to your home and suddenly you see someone you know.

" hi y/n "??
" aa hi... ha.... ha " you said
Its your ex! JIN! 

" how's your day?" Asked jin.

" fine " you said harshly

" don't be harsh with me, babe " said Jin again.

" yah IM NOT YOUR BABE! " you shout at him. He tries to pull your hand but someone come and save you! Its jhope! 

" what are you doing!? " Jhope shout to Jin. Jin just shut up and go away.

" Are you okay? " jhope asked

" yeah im fine, thankyou for saving me. " you said while smirk at him.

" most welcome. Are you live here? " jhope asked again.

" yeah my home near in the corner. " you said

" me too " Jhope said. You just nudded and smile.

While is walking to your home, Jhope asked you " who is he? "

" he is my EX boyfriend. He cheat on me. " you said the question.

" ohh mian " Jhope said

" its okay " you said and smirk at him. 

" its my home, thankyou " you said and doing aegyo.

" yah its cute, okay bye y/n . " Jhope smile and go to his home. Your heart beat fastly and flutter. Yahh! CUTE?! huhu. You like doing aegyo.