Welcome To My World Of Adventure

!INTRODUCTION!

Hello everyone! It's Sumi96, the rightful Author of this story, AND I FELL FOR YOU. With the very new readers, I want to welcome the old readers to my world of adventures as well. I hope, you all will enjoy this book till the last word.

°~♡~°

!DISCLAIMER!

The storyline is inspired by the very famous book, Tarzan. But the main plot is completely my own imagination. Unlike my other books, this one will be consisting only two (2) chapters. As the storyline demands, the reality of this book will be different from our world. Please be ready for it. The story is completely fictional. There is no connection with the real world. If you had found any similarities with any real life event that was purely coincidence.

Lastly, English is not my first language/mother tongue. Hence, you will find many errors while reading it. Please keep your patience with me. I will edit those gradually.

°~♡~°

!COPYRIGHT ALERT!

This story is my own imagination and creation. I put my hard work in it. So, don't you dare to copy my creation and tag it as your. Issues of plagiarism will be taken seriously.
You have your own brain. Use it properly.

Thank you.

°~♡~°

Thank you once again for appreciating my work. I hope, you will enjoy this story till the end. Hold your seatbelt and enjoy the ride with your popcorn, cold drinks. Let the story bloom itself.

With Love
Sumi96

°~♡~°

-°~♡~°-

-°~♡~°-