1

Your POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!
I slam the alarm off and groan. Another day of working for the Dolans, Yay! (sarcasm)

I go and take a shower, brush my teeth, blow dry my hair and get dressed. The usual routine.

This is your outfit

I look at the time and see I have just a couple minutes before I have to leave, I grab a banana and a water bottle and head out the door

The Dolans have hired me a driver, so they know if I am late for traffic or not, or at least that's why I think they did.

I walk through the office and grab a stack of papers off of Grayson's desk, that say copy and mail.

I then walk into Ethan's and grab his stack of papers. Today is going to be a busy day.

——
(Lunch time)

"Mr. Dolan, I am heading to the pizza place for lunch, Do you want anything?" I ask Grayson politely.

"Yeah actually! Can you get me a pineapple pizza!"

"Sure no problem!"

"Thank you y/n"

I walk out of Grayson's office and into Ethan's. Oh boy he looks pissed.

"Mr.Dolan I'm going to the pizza place for lunch, Do you want me to get you something?"

"Yeah pineapple pizza, now get out" He replies without looking up from the computer.

I get their pizzas and start heading back to work.

"Mr. Dolan here is your pizza" I say handing Grayson a box.

"Thank you y/n, your boyfriend is a lucky man"

I chuckle and reply, "I don't have a boyfriend but thank you, I think"

"Oh really?" He says back with a smirk across his face and he just starts typing on his phone.

I walk out of his office and into Ethan's,
again.

"Mr. Dolan here is your pineapple pizza" I say setting his box down oh his desk.

He just nods his head and continues typing on his phone.

I am about to shut his door and then he says something unusual.

"Is it true you don't have a boyfriend?"

"Yes this is true. I had one for about four years and he died in a car accident. I haven't had one since" I respond holding the door open with one arm.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry that must've been hard." He says with a sympathetic look on his face.

Why is Ethan being nice to me? and asking if I have a boyfriend or not?

"Well I have to go finish those papers, so have a nice day Mr. Dolan"

"Thanks!" He replies giving me a small smile.

What is going on with him today??

First chapter done!!! Please go check out my other stories, Mistakes, I love you, and Drugged!!!

-A