COMMITMENT

10 C's between us
COMMITMENT
It's hard to commit to somthing that you just can't bare hurting it's hard making promises and then you have to break them it's hard living
Andrews POV
I have to make this better meet up again make this a better "relationship " what relationship you may ask I know I'm stupid your thinking you've had ur chance andrew well done ! Ahah Ik Ik I lost the love of my life I've allready Had that people talking about me Phf normal people talking about me I'll see if she wants to meet up
A: hi hru
E:I'm good you
A: yh fine , I wondered if you wanted to go to the park
E: yes that would be nice as long as you be your lead :)
A: I will I promise
E: okay see u ther about 11 <3
A: :)))))
Emma's POV
Why did I give him a second chance ? I love him and I want to see the real him he's been realy down lately and I hate seeing him like that I was going to ask him to be honest if he would go somewhere today with me so it worked out fine I love him so much I realy do but is it just a crush one of them uni things id don't know I feel more for him than I ever have done ..we meet up he waves from the bench he's been sitting on for a while there's loads of snow it's realy beautiful he looks normal like I asked him to be no fancy dress up just in joggers and t shirt that's how I like him plain and simple I'm that kinda girl he looks very cute today and the ice just adds to it he walks up to me and gives me a warm welcoming hug which made me snuggle closer to him it was nice ..
Andrews POV
She snuggled up to me then grabbed my hand as we went for a walk through the icy wonderland hand in hand until we knew it was time to leave it was diffrent it was better not awkward we couldn't stop talking ! Then before she went she came and started me in the eyes and kissed me I was gobsmaked and I went back in I had CONFIDENCE and COURAGE and then she said you don't need to use the CONCEALER anymore your COMMITED ..