>*part 4*<

>*lizas pov*<

I wake up and start to panic. This room doesn't look like mine..? I lop around and realize I'm in the hospital. I look to my left and see David looking down at his feet.

"Da-David?"

"Oh my god Liza." He rushes over and hugs me tight.

"David what happened"

He lets go of me and holds my hand as he sits back down.

"You had a miscarriage."

I let a tear roll down my cheek. Although it wasn't David's it was still my child.

"Shhh baby it's okay, we're gonna be okay." He says and hugs me.

>*a week later*<

Today I'm being let out of the hospital. Once we are home David and I cuddle on the couch and watch stranger things.

"Hey Liza?" He says
"Yes babe" I reply
"We both want kids right? Well when will we try for them?"
I look up at him with a smile
"After we are married"

>*davids pov*<

"After we are married"

I can't wait till we are married. Suddenly Liza jumps out of my arms. I'm confused until I see her making a Snapchat dancing to the stranger things theme song. I laugh and she lays back down with me.

"I love you so much pookie."

"I love you too bubba." She replies yawning. She soon drifts off to sleep. I turn off the t.v. and carry her to bed. I lay her down and get in bed next to her. I spoon her and fall off to sleep.

>*morning*<

I wake up to Liza wiggling out of my arms.

"Baby what are you doing?"

"I'm hungry and your a bad cook so I'm making breakfast."

I laugh and she walks to the kitchen. I follow her slowly, still half asleep. She opens the fridge and sees nothing there but some beer and a bottle of ketchup.

"Well what am I gonna make with this!?" She questions. I laugh "well let's go to target then. Yea?"

"Fine." She sighs. "You're lucky I like target."

>*at target*<

Me and Liza walk around shoving stuff into our shopping cart. "Is this enough yet?" I ask. "Baby you think we're done? You have zero food at your house. Hell we might even need 2 carts!" We laugh until she stops. I look up and see what made her stop.

Alex

She turns the cart and goes into the next aisle. She looks at me scared. He does look quite awful. I start to feel bad for him until I realized what he did.

We check out and go to our car. There we see a note. It read:

"Dear liza,
                 I swear I never meant to rape you. I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing. I know that's no excuse. I really do feel terrible. Scotty told me you had a miscarriage. Truth is if it wasn't for my stupid ass you wouldn't have had a baby in the first place. Sorry.     
                                                           ~alex"

Liza looks at me with tears in her eyes. My voice cracks as I say "let's go home"

AN// oof I actually updated his