What have I done?

A/n: sorry, a huge change in writing style here, but I hope it will be for the better.

Pain. That's the word of use to describe how her screaming felt to me. Her screams were so horrible that I had forgotten about the fire on my hand. I started to feel it burning my clothes and quickly put it out and ran upstairs. The Cullen family look unsure if they should go downstairs. I sank into the couch willing them to not look at me. No such luck though.

"What... happened?" Emmett asked me.

I looked down at my hands then back at him.

"I-i killed someone..." I said, starting to cry "I'mamonsterlookatmeihaventevenbeenlikethisforadayandiveKILLEDsomeone!"(I'm a

monster look at me I havent even been like this for a day and ive KILLED someone)

I felt Edward trying to calm me down by rubbing soothing circles on my back, and I cried into his shirt. He easily picked me up, setting me on his lap.

"Hey.. it's okay." He whispered to me, trying to calm me down

I only glared at him

"How is killing someone okay?!?" I shouted at him, speeding away from him.

He looked at me, a bit shocked. He took a step forward

"y/n..." he said, a bit of fear in his voice.

My eyes widened "And now.. and now your afraid of me too.."

Carlisle took a step towards me

"We are slightly afraid, yes, but we still accept you as part of this family." He said, trying to calm me down as well.

I took another step back, ending up a few feet back. I shook my head.

"But I don't." I said, running out of the building.

As a newborn, I was much faster than any of them, speeding away from the house until I was far enough away where they wouldn't find me.

Forever? Edward Cullen x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara