Chapter 1: Fearful

Zane's PoV:
     It hurts... everywhere...

3rd Person:
     The Meifwa, Zane, lay on his side. He was tired, he was hungry, he was hurt. The black sweater he usually wore, torn, his jeans, ripped, his mask, shredded. He lay there, broken and bleeding. Too weak to move. He watches as people walk by, occasionally looking into the alley he lay in, but never helping.
     He finally decides to get up. He slowly sits himself up, at an awkward angle. He remembers what happened, to cause him his pain.

~Flashback~
     His masters, cruel and mistreating, left him to the streets. They didn't care that he couldn't survive, they just wanted to punish him for what he had done. Break a useless vase. There, he tries to survive. Look for food, shelter, maybe even money. But he didn't have very good luck.
     A pack of werewolves found him. They attacked him, ruthlessly, to the point where h stopped fighting back. What was the point in fighting, if you are too weak to?
~Flashback End~

     He swishes his tail, starting out at the dark streets, waiting, for his friend.

~Another Flashback~
     His friend is just like him, an abandoned Meifwa. She was young, yes, but she knew more about the streets than he did. She found him wounded, and did her best to help. Cleaning the blood away, well most of it, and just being there for him. She was kind to him.
     She was a calico. Very pale skin, with snow white hair, a few colors mixed throughout, multicolored ears and tail, with a pair of fierce, ocean blue eyes. Her name was Temple, and she was his friend.
     She went off to find something to help, leaving him there, with her small pocket knife as protection.
~Flashback End~

     He put his hand over his right eye, it hurt. One werewolf tried to take it out when he attacked, only think that happened, was wounding in, badly. Now, it was bleeding, heavily. He knew, he would never see from it again, but right now, he didn't care.
     He tried to stand up, only to fall to his knees, groaning in pain, "Nya..."
     Someone turned to look at them, pausing from their walk. They stated for a moment, before approaching him.

Travis's PoV:
     I was walking down the sidewalk, passing alleys along the way. I had just gotten out of swim practice, and did not feel like taking the bus. Two reasons; one, the smell, buses smell HORRIBLE, and two, the weirdos that ride.
     I turned the corner, waking past another alley, when I paused. I heard something...
     "Nya..."
     I turned my head, to see where the noise cane from. Sitting there, was a Meifwa. He had pale skin, almost like snow, with raven black hair. His hair covered one eye, along with one of his hands, but his other eye was a fierce, icy blue eye. It seemed to almost stare into your soul from far away. His clothes were torn, along with what appeared to be a mask, dangling around his neck. Without the mask, his face was littered with freckles, dusting his cheeks, mouth, and nose. He had jet black ears and tail. He seemed to notice me, his tail twitched and ears flattened. His eyes widened, and he stared at me, in fear?
     I then noticed the blood, and his wounds. He was attacked... he must not trust humans, he must be terrified...
     I continued to stare at him, but soon started towards him.
     He helped in fear, trying to stand up, but falling to his knees right after.
     As I got closer, he threw something at me. I dodged, but when I looked behind me, I noticed it was a knife. He really is scared. He seemed to realize how useless that was, and that he was now defenses. He covered his head with his arms, his ears were flattened, and his tail curled around his torso. I frowned. He needs help, he is weak, and probably hungry and cold.
     I reached down and grabbed his arms, pulling him to his feet, quickly, I wrapped my arms around him, holding him up, and in a protective hug. He seemed surprised, and stared up at me in shock. His once cold, and intimidating eyes, now soft, and full of curiosity. But soon, he hid his face in my chest, sobbing as he stood there, soaking my sweatshirt in his tears. I rubbed his back as he cried, stroking his hair as well. He started to calm down, and slowly fell asleep in my arms. I picked him up, holding him bridal style. His head rested against my chest as he slept, his tail draped over my arm, but not quite reaching the ground. I walked out onto the street once more, holding him protectively in my embrace. Making my way home.
                                        ***
     I turned into MyStreet, still holding the smaller, and lighter, Meifwa. He looked so peaceful, the opposite of what I found on the street just moments before. As I walk by my ravenette haired, honey eyed, potato friend, Aphmau's house, her, the bluenette, Katelyn, and their pink haired Meifwa, Kawaii~Chan, seemed to notice me carrying the small male. They ran over, concern clear on their faces.
     "Hey Travis, who is this? Oh my Irene! Is he ok!?" Aphmau gasped, looking at the smaller on my arms, still sleeping.
     "Hey girls. This is umm... I actually have no idea what his name is. But I think a pack of werewolves or maybe a group of humans found him. He was terrified when I first found him, not to mention the wounds." The three nodded. "I'm taking him home, I didn't want to leave him there, didn't want anyone undesirable finding him, especially since he was already so scared," they nod again, and I say goodbye, as I head across the street to mine and the guys' house. Pushing the unlocked door open, since no one decided to lock it, I walked inside, closing it again with my foot right after.
     I walked over to the couch, laying the Meifwa down gently, then, looked at the clock.
     "Got an hour before the other guys get here, I'll make something for the Kitten, must be hungry."
     I head into the kitchen, waiting for the others to arrive.

_____________________________
Hey guys!
So I am out of the hospital, yay, and here is the FIRST chapter for my new Zanvis story!
Hope you all enjoyed and a goodbye~!