Chapter Seven~ Grow some woman balls Batch!

~~~ well its not the same but I tried to re do the chapter enjoy sorry for any misspell stuff
P.S this really happen at the mall with my friends cx ~~~'

Katy P.O.V

It been a month that me & Aaron hanged out, we still talk online though. I was surprise Katy didn't tell mom, I talked to a guy. I mean I would have got beat for it, but she didn't tell on me. Maybe Aaron told her not to? I don't know. She was piss at me for a week though, didn't even talked to me or called me names.

Right now I'm at the mall with Andy and Daniela. We went to Hot topic, Forever 21 and many others. Oh and also to eat, I got hungry. We are just about to leave to Andy's house.

"Okay, I told my mom to meet us in front of Macy's" Andy said heading into Macy's, "Ey! We should drag you!" Oh, that a Awesome idea!

"YES Daniela! Okay guys grab my legs!" I said while putting my legs up. heheh that sounds nasty, Stop thinking wrong, Bad Katy!

"Get up, Get up, Get up!" Andy whispered

"Why would I ge-" I was cut of be a worker "Miss, Are you okay? did you fall?" I meet her worry eyes. "ummm" What do I say!

"Yes she fell, she is so clumsy" I look at Andy, heheh Yeah that's why, with that the worker left.

"ahahah, That was funny" she rolls her eyes "What? I didn't know what to say!" Whoa

"Dam, I'm just saying, chill woman. Sooo are you guys gonna drag me or what?"

They look at each and nodded "Sure" I lay back down on the ground, putting my legs up. They grab one each, and pulled them. They began to run down the hallway, laughing hard. Saw some people staring at us

I bet people think we're crazy, I pull my arms up and began to yell "WEEEEEEE!!" I saw in the corner a group of guys laughing. mmm some were cute... me all looking like a fucking mop over here, oh well. We reach the exit. They let go of my legs, I jump up and we got out the door together.

We saw some Big balls, Oh god you're killing me ahaha. "I want to sit on the ball!!" We all said at the same time. We looked at each other, this means war! fuck it. I started to run for it, but they had the same idea. We began to push each other, trying to get a spot

"Dude, We all fit our asses aren't that big so Clam the Fuck down and quit pushing!" I said pushing them with my small ass hehe.

"Pff, I want my own spot so MOVE!" she shoved Danny hard that she almost fell.

Her mom pulls right in front of us, we all stop and got in the back seats "Well that was fun" I smile at them. Her mom laughs at our show we just gave, I'm pretty sure people stared, whatifs!

~~~~~~Andy house~~~~~~~~~~

"I am soo fucking tired, who knew shopping fucks you up" I said throwing myself on the bed, mmm I will marry you, bed.

"Aren't you gonna talk to no face?" Oh right! No face is Aaron since he has long hair and it's kind of in his face well eyes. They 'can't see' his face, they started calling him that.

I get my Ipod from Andy bag, I don't really like carrying one so I put it in Andy's. She seems to like them so yeah. I throw myself again on the bed, I clicked on Facebook and check if Aaron online. Which he is, Yes!

Me: Hey c:

(sent at 6:45pm)

Him: Sup