Chapter 12

Harry is italics when talking
Niall is Bold when talking
Everyone else is normal when talking
———————————————————————
Harry's POV
*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*
I listen to my lovers heart beat through the heart monitor. The rising of her chest gives me the little hope of her waking up. It's been 3 days...three days without her laugh, kisses and love. "Harry it's time. I'll watch over her.. I promise." I let out a sigh and bend over and kiss Rosie's forehead. I whisper into her ear "I love you" and stand up. Niall looks at me with a sad smile before giving me a hug.

Octavia comes in with her blanket and stuffed animal. She comes up to me and gives me a hug, mumbling "hi uncle Harry into my chest. Ever since the shooting she's been in and out of little space. I grab my jacket and head out of the hospital. Everyday I stay by Rosie's side until Octavia and Niall switch.

I couldn't say no to Octavia when she asked to stay but I can't watch them knowing I'm not able to be like them. I get in the car and drive off to the house where Kendall is in. Jason has been keeping her locked up for me. I think about Charlie and how he's been in his room for the last three days. I'm worried about him. I pull up to house and get out.

Two guards are in the yard waiting for me. I walk pass them and give them a nod before going in. Jason sits on the couch sharpening his blades while the others play fifa. They stop and look at me before going back to what they were doing. Many fear me but if they get close enough to me they will forever be protected.

I walk down to the basement and find Chris sitting in front of Kendall while Zayn is standing in front of the man who hurt Rose. His name is Duke and let's just say he's been tortured since he's been here.

"Kendall I'm giving you one chance. One chance to be able to live. If I let you go will you stay away from us forever?" She looks at me and gulps. "I don't understand why we can't be together harbear? We are meant to be." I flinch at the nickname because only my angel can call me that. Rose was the one who gave me that nickname. "Wrong answer." I look at Chris and give him a nod before moving onto Duke.

"You hurt my princess. You tried to RAPE my girl. You will pay." I take out my knife and stab him in the same place he stabbed Rose. He cries out in pain begging me to stop but I block it out. Anger is all I feel. They hurt my girlfriend and now I will hurt them. I twist the knife before pulling it out and stabbing him again on the other side.

I hear Kendall's screams fill the room which makes me know Chris is working on her. "You think you can put your FILTHY hands on what's MINE!" He says sorry and blah blah blah but I don't acknowledge it. I pull out my gun and shoot him in the stomach where Rose was shot. He cries asking for help but I just walk away. I know he's going to bleed out and I feel slightly better knowing that the person that hurt my girl is dead. I walk pass Kendall and wink at her before pulling the trigger.

A bullet goes right through her skull and her body goes limp. Chris looks at me shocked but doesn't say anything. "Sorry..couldn't help myself." He laughs and starts cleaning up while I walk back upstairs. Thank god that bitch is gone. I walk up to Jason and give him a hug. "Thank bro for everything." I hand him an envelope and he looks at me confused.

"It's a bonus. You deserve it." I rarely hand out bonuses but he helped me with Rosie's parents and Kendall. Cash is the least I could do for him. "Rose is family H. I didn't do it for money." My heart flutters at his statement but then I realize she could be gone. My phone rings and I check it. Niall? I answer it and say bye to Jason. "Hey Ni what's up?" I hop into my car and start it. "It's Rose. Come quick."

I say okay and start to drive. The phone beeps letting me know the call ended. Oh god did she wake up? Please let her be awake. Five minutes later I'm pulling up to the hospital, hopping out and running to Rosie's room. I turn the corner to where her room is and there are nurses running everywhere and the screaming out code blue. Niall and Octavia are outside of the room looking in. Nurses come in and out of my princess's room. That is when I noticed.

The sound of a flat line fills my ear drums. My heart drops in the pit of my stomach. I feel nauseous and my heart burns. No this can't be happening. They wheel her bed out of the room quickly. A nurse is on top of her giving chest compressions. They leave so quickly but I don't miss them saying O.R. 2. What happened?

I finally make it over to Niall. I'm numb. I feel so panicked but I can't feel anything. "What happened?" Octavia sobs into his chest while he holds her. "Her heart rate just went crazy until it flatlined. They said something about her brain but that's all I could really understand." I can tell he's trying to keep it together just like me. What does her brain have to do with anything?

I quickly call Charlie. "Charlie hospital! Rose she flatlined. What is happening? She's going into surgery and I don't know what is happening." I hear him curse through the phone before saying to stop the surgery. He explains to me that they can't do it unless it's him. I go to the desk where the nurses are at.

"My girlfriend is going into surgery and you need to stop it! We didn't give consent so stop the damn surgery. Make her stable until her doctor is here! It will be five minutes." She quickly nods and runs off to where my princess went to. I let out a sigh and lean against the wall. "God please save her. Please let me make the rest of her life a fairytale." Now I wait.

Authors Notes:
Can't wait for the next chapter🙀 I'm already working on Niall's Little Miracles chapter then will move to the next chapter of this book❤️ Please Vote and answer questions!

Readers Questions:
What do you think is wrong with Rose?
How do you feel about Harry killing?
Do you think Charlie can save Rose?