Naruanna's kiss

I sat on Sasuke's back porch with an cup of hot orange tea in my hand. It was a week after the incident. Sasuke wouldn't let go anywhere without him.   understood why; it was so he could protect me. I listened to the shower water run as sasuke took a shower. The sound was relaxing to me and i leaned against the house.
The water shut off and sasuke opened the door to the porch. He sat next to me.
"Sasuke...i have to tell u something.." i said.
" okay.. What Is it?"
" i...um...-"
Sasuke randomly kissed me on the lips and my eyes went wide with surprise.
He pulled away from me and look at me.
"Sorry." he said.
I licked me lips and looked at him. He leaned in again and kissed me again. This time i kissed him back. Then things just went from there. He held me close and i wrapped my arms around his neck.

2 months later
I laid in bed holding my stomach. Mom, Dad and Naruto had returned a couple days ago. I felt so sick and i had a headache. Mom opened my door and knelt next to my bed with a bucket.
"Answer my question. Did u and sasuke have sex 2 months ago?" she said.
I opened my mouth and grabbed the bucket and puked my guts up. After i was done, i looked at mom and nodded.
"Im going to take you to the doctor. I think your pregnant."