The Water Weaver💧☠

Author: hrhamilton

Description: 

A princess cursed by water magic allies with a devilishly handsome pirate to claim her rightful throne.

Inna, the princess of Yoshka, was never supposed to become Queen - not after what happened ten years ago. But on her father's death bed, guilt plagues his mind and his final wish is for her to succeed him. Though Inna wants nothing more than to make him proud, how can she possibly control an entire kingdom when she can't control the terrifying magic which lies within her?

The royal council believe Inna is too inexperienced to take on such a burden alone and demand she marries. But marriage is the least of her worries when her magic spirals out of control and her own kingdom turns against her.

Left with nobody else, Inna is forced to ally with Captain Glyn - a ruthless pirate more interested in her magic than any treasure. He is as cunning as he is charming and Inna has no doubt he plans on using her magic for his own twisted ambitions.

Despite everything opposing her, Inna is determined to make her father proud and be the queen he wished she would be. Even if that means betraying Captain Glyn.

(Language: ENGLISH)

(Check the author's profile for more stories)