chapter 8 x

{WARNING : MATURE CONTENT. It isn't too bad/not very descriptive, but If you do not feel comfortable reading such writing please scroll to the dashes.}

--------------------------------------------------------------

I looked up confused.

"Ellie girl I still have more things planned for you and I, just wait."

"Can't wait," I smiled, moving over so we could finally get our treat.

Blake seemed to speed back to the hotel, even though I had no idea why.

"After you," he said, opening the lobby doors and following behind me.

"Part 2, I could get used to it," I joked, linking my finger with his and swinging back to the elevator. Blake pushed the UP button, and after the door slid shut, pinned me against the wall.

I giggled as he attacked me with his sweet kisses, leaving a linger after each one. He lifted me around his waist and slid his hands up my thighs again. I tensed like I did before, but a feeling of content took over and before I knew it I was dying for him to continue.

The elevator dinged and Blake laughed, carrying me out with him and stoping at his room door. He struggled to unlock it as I kept his attention on my lips, teasing him every moment I could.

We still haven't kissed yet, but that wasn't going to last long.

He slid me down and wrapped an arm around my chest so he could finally open it. After succeeding, he kicked it shut and carried me to the bed. He laid between my legs and put his face close to mine, pulling down my bottom lip with his thumb and gently kissing the side of my mouth.

He slowly put them on my own, and I took in everything I could feel at that point. He drew deep before releasing, coming back again before repeating the same strategy.

Our eyes met and I smiled, Blake's looked dreamy and bright.

"Should've kissed you sooner, gonna be craving your taste now," he said with a smirk, kissing again and holding me.

"But on a different note, I have movies we can watch and a hoodie you can wear," he said, starting to pull down my top and skirt. I stopped him.

"Patience," I said quick before springing up and going into the bathroom. I heard his voice before it was cut off by the door.

I washed my face and threw my hair up, pulling over his sweatshirt and slipping off my pants. The hoodie reached just to my mid thigh and covered everything I needed, so I wore it like a dress.

I came back to find a shirtless Blake already tucked underneath the covers while the previews to a movie played. He eyed me as I laid besides him.

I got comfortable and got even closer, resting my head on his chest and laying my arms on top. He grabbed my leg and put it over his, slowly creeping his hand to the bottom of the sweatshirt.

He slipped his other up my back and soothingly made a pattern with his gestures.

I felt myself getting tired, but all before I was jolted back when Blake made an even different placement.

The hand that was on my back, was now beneath my underwear resting on my butt. I looked at Blake and he looked at me like nothing was wrong. I grinned as I turned away, now seeing how he wanted to play.

After a minute I  kicked my under garments off and resumed my position, acting like 'nothing was wrong.' I could feel Blake's eyes burning a whole in my head but I refused to look.  And thats when I felt him shrug.

He ran his hands up my stomach and stopped, before trailing back down and going even further. I gasped and arched, trying my hardest not to give in.

"Baby girl," I heard him whisper before flipping us over. He laid between my legs and started tugging at my shirt. It was too heated to stop, so I let him do as he pleased.

He pulled it over my head and looked over my body again, gripping my waist and admiring the sight. His tongue stopped on his teeth and he grunted when I pulled him down. He caressed my body as we kissed, this time the intensity kicking up.

My hands were in his hair as he worked, urging to continue on. After a while he lead a trail of kisses to my neck, where he stopped and softly bit down, earning a couple more gasps. At my mouth again, this time letting his tongue wonder.

He pulled on my bottom lip and continuously cut off my hard breathing with his amazing kisses. He pinned my arms against the mattress and I started moving my hips, Blake gasping at me other than I doing it to him. We continued to make out and grow more passionate, things only excelling from their current point.

"Eleanor you're amazing," Blake said collapsing on me, sleep taking over his body. I kissed him and hugged him close, but he perked his head up right after. He practically grabbed my face and laid down another, turning me on top of him, eager to rest.

"Goodnight Ellie baby."

-------------------- [PG ZONE haha]---------------------

Last night was all about lust and love.

I had never had such a connection to someone before, and I couldn't get enough of it.

Blake showed his affection and care.

I was falling even more for him.

Falling very very hard.

"Goodmorning El," I heard Blake groan as he pulled me closer and went further under the blankets. I rubbed my eyes and smiled.

"How'd you sleep," I asked, playing with his face as he twitched.

"So so great," he said propping up, leaning in and stopping centimeters from my lips. I looked down at his mouth and gave a tiny smirk.

He finally clashed to my mouth and I smiled in the kiss, giving him one more endearment before pulling away.

"Don't start something you can't finish baby," he sneered in my ear before winking and lifting off the bed. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I followed him into the bathroom, looking at the two of us in the mirror.

Blake was brushing his teeth, so I crept my hands around his torso from behind. He tensed and put his hand over mine, stroking softly with his finger tips. I held him close and tight, almost like I was afraid he'd disappear if I let go.

He finished and turned my way.

"You're extra cute and cuddly in the morning, I love it," he said softly, lifting me up in an embrace.

All I could do was crave.