Imagine

Imagine for Serena:

-----------

           Today’s the day you’ve been waiting for. You’re really meeting One Direction. You were crying to your cousin Ed Sheeran the whole time. (Okay, just pretend he’s your cousin lol.) You bought tickets four months ago and you’ve been excited ever since but now, you feel mixed emotions and you’re on the VIP section. You’re nervous and happy at the same time. Your whole body is shaking as Ed’s arms are wrapped around your body, making you calm.

“It’s okay (y/n). Don’t cry. Just think you’re seeing them finally.” He cheers. You nodded as you wiped the tears on your cheeks with the back of your hands. You sighed.

The whole time on the concert, you were singing along with the songs and you feel excited on everything. Since Harry is your favorite member, you can’t stop looking at him. There are times you caught him looking at you and you feel like crying and overwhelmed at the same time.

You can’t stop slapping and punching Ed beside you and at some point, he rolls his eyes because he’s annoyed. But you still love him because he’s the one who gave you the ticket.

Hours passed you didn’t know that it’s time to leave. You were wonderstruck the whole time so you didn’t expect that the concert is finally over.

“Come on (y/n)!” Ed says as he stands up from his seat and pulls your arm.

“Where are we going?” You asked confusedly. Of course, he didn’t say where. He just smiled as he drags you on some hallway. You were frowning the whole time while walking and then you see a door with a familiar name, your idols’. You hitched a breath, your eyes widening.

“Oh my God.” You mumbled. Ed grinned as he knocked.

Soon the door swiftly opened and a guy with curly locks and green eyes revealed. He smirked cheekily as his dimples showed up. “Ed!” he opened his arms for him to hug. You watched them bro-hug in front of you then finally, Harry turned to look at you.

“You must be (y/n)? Ed says you love our band so much…” he keeps ranting as he drags you to go inside and lead you sit on the couch. “…and he said I’m your bias.” He whispered on your ear. You flushed and feel hard to breathe. You looked down, feeling embarrassed. “It’s a pleasure being liked by a pretty girl like you.”

----------

IF YOU WANT TO HAVE AN IMAGINE LIKE THIS, JUST MESSAGE ME. XX