Foe turned Friend?

Jet's P.O.V

I was crying tears of joy. It had been a while since I've seen a friendly face. "How are we gonna get you past this pit?" asked a green coated inkling who seemed familiar. "I don't exactly see a "Get rid of the water pit" button". I looked around, then remembered the Octolings talking about a button to deactivate the water pit. "Actually, there is a button somewhere where the Octarians can activate and deactivate the bridge" I told them. Coral and the green coated inkling nodded and split up and looked for the button. Behind them was another Inkling holding a Bamboozler and another octoling wearing armor.

Eventually, Coral found the button and pressed it, which drained all the water surrounding the small platform I stood on. It then raised a bridge which let me cross to the other side. I ran over and hugged Coral tightly. "I'm so glad to see you!" I told her. She smiled and hugged back. The other octoling walked over to us. "Uh not to break up the mood, but can we leave? This place gives me the creeps" she asked. Coral turned. "Sure, Soph" she replied. We all walked past the cells towards the vent system that led upstairs.

"Scritchy...scratch, guess who's back?" said a mysterious voice. We stopped and looked at the cells to see who's voice that was. Eventually we found someone who Coral hadn't seen in a long time. "DJ Octavio?!" asked Coral. The Ex-Octarian leader nodded and adjusted his ladder shades. "Scritchy...scratch, what are you kids doing here in DJ Wasabi's prison?" Octavio asked. I turned towards Coral and the others. "They came and rescued me. I was defeated by a masked inkling with a red glow and they brought me here" I told him. Octavio looked very shocked.

"Wait! A red glow?!" He asked with concern. I nodded shortly after. He took his shades off and fell to his knees...or something. He didn't really have knees. "That fool really did it. He's created Glitch" Octavio said under his breath. "Who's Glitch?" asked Coral. Suddenly, the alarm went off and we could here guards coming. "Listen, without my help, you'll never stand a chance against DJ Wasabi and his army. Get me out of this cell and I can help you out!" Octavio explained.

Coral walked up to the cell. "How do we know we can trust you?" She asked, skeptically. Octavio looked at her with a worried look. "Without me, you'll never figure out how to defeat Glitch" Octavio replied. I nodded shortly after. "He's right. We need him" I told Coral. She nodded and opened the door to Octavio's cell. Octavio ran out of the cell and looked at me. "Thank you" he thanked. "No problem, now let's get out of here!" I told them.

Coral's P.O.V

We all ran towards the vent system and swam through. We eventually arrived on the roof. "Agent 2 to Agent 1. Come in, Agent 1" the green coated inkling said in a walkie talkie.

"Agent 1 here, what's up?" Agent 1 replied.

"Can you come and get us out of here?!"

"Sure, on my way!"

After a few minutes, a ufo landed on the roof, with Agent 1 inside. We all climbed inside and flew off back to the base...

To be continued...