NoizXReader One Shot: Feelings

[Edit 2/23/2018: Went back through this and put spaces where they were supposed to be and apparently the story had also gotten cut off...]

You walked down the street, trying to make it home before sunset. You had taken a little bit to long running errands. Unfortunately, it got darker and darker much faster than you expected. It got too dark for your liking, and your house was another hour walk away. You picked up the pace. But then, you felt someone grab your shoulder. You freaked out and swung around to try and punch whoever grabbed you. You missed, but that turned out to be a good thing.

"I see you're as paranoid as ever, ______." You heard your friend, Noiz, say. You didn't think of yourself as paranoid at all. The only reason why you may seem that way to him is because he just grabs you instead of saying your name to get his attention.

"I'm not paranoid. You just scare me every time you grab me without giving me a 'heads up' first!" You became flustered as he just stared at you. Why did you always get so 'weird' when he was around? Why couldn't you just be the same as you are with everybody else?

"Right," Noiz said, "Anyways, what are you doing out here so late? It's not really like you." He was as non-emotional as ever. Typical Noiz.

"I was planning on being home an hour ago." You said looks around, worried that someone was watching the two of you. "I didn't think it'd get this dark so fast." Noiz's expression remained the same. Then, he began to walk off. You panicked a little.

"W-Wait! Where are you going?" You asked nervously. He couldn't just leave you there! He stopped and turned his head back towards you.

"I'm going back to my apartment. You can come if you want." He said before walking again. You didn't think much about it. Even though you always felt like Noiz never wanted you around, you did not want to risk getting hurt on the way home. You followed him to a complex and followed him inside.

Surprisingly, his place was clean and didn't reek of delivery pizza. You saw some of his Allmates lying out on the table. Noiz seemed to notice your shock, "You seemed to be surprised." He said as he took off his shoes and scooted past you.

You took yours off as well and followed him into what turned out to be the kitchen. He digging through the fridge and ended up pulling out leftover pieces of pizza. Wow, what a surprise.

"Why did I think you ate anything else?" You said under your breath as you went back into the living room. You started thinking about where you were going to be sleeping. The couches didn't look like they'd be terribly uncomfortable.

"______?"Noiz said you name. "You okay?" The slight undertone of concern in his voice slightly rattled you.

"I'm fine... I just need to use the bathroom..." You said nervously.

Noiz pointed down the hall, "It's the door on the left." You nodded and quickly retreated. You felt so anxious. You knew that you had a crush on Noiz. You also knew that you wanted to see his place, but you weren't expecting to stay the night the first time.

You stared at your reflection, wondering what you should do next. A soft knock on the door snapped you out of your thoughts. You opened the door to see Noiz standing there with an actual concerned look on his face. "You not acting like you normally do." He said.

You tried to find another place to hide away from Noiz, scooting out into the hall. But, you ended up tripping, falling and hitting your head on the corner of one of the end tables. The edge make a cut in your forehead. And it hurt. Tears found their way out of the corners of your eyes.

Noiz helped you up and just stared of you, looking confused. You mumbled a little 'it hurts' and lead you back into the bathroom. He looked through the cabinets under the sink.

He pulled out a first aid kit and had obviously never been opened. The sealed plastic wrap told you what. "I never actually bothered to use this." He said, but it seemed almost as if he was talking to himself.

As he placed the bandage over your cut mark, you noticed that he himself has a cut on his face. You were sure it was way worse than your too."Noiz," You began, "What happened to your face?" You reached out to touch the cut, but he pulled back.

He looked at himself in the mirror before putting the first aid kit away. "I got cut in a fight."

"Why didn't you bandage it?" You asked him

"Why should I have? It didn't bother me." He said, starting to sound irritated.

"Thatlooks like it hurts." You said. He glared at you before leaving.

"Noiz!" You followed him back into the living room. "I didn't mean to up set you..." You said. He was holding one of his Allmates in his hand.

"It's not you, ______." He said, but still sounded angry. Silence tookover the room and the air was thick with tension. After what seemed like forever, Noiz spoke. "I don't feel pain."

"I never have felt it. I can feel when I'm touched, but just barely."His face was straight, but the anger was still present in his voice.

"I'm sorry, Noiz." He said nothing in reply. You got the feeling that you've already over stayed your welcome. Figuring that Noiz needs his space you made your way to the door and began to put your shoes on. 

"Where are you going?" He asked. You turned around nervously. In that short period of time, he had moved a lot closer to you.

"I didn't feel like you wanted me here..." Your voice trailed off at the end. He was silent. "That's not how I feel though." He said, taking the shoe out of your hand and set it back down on the floor.

"I feel like you never want me around." It sounded pathetic, but itwas how you felt.

"SometimesI don't want you around, but only because I get weird feelings around you." Noiz began to avoid eye contact.

You took a step closer. Then another one, and then one more. You wrapped your arms around him slowly. He tensed up, but pulled you into an embrace anyways. "I get weird feelings around you to."

"It makes me uncomfortable, but it makes me want to be around you." He said. You smiled, you knew exactly what he was feeling.

"That's love, Noiz." Your face was beyond a soft pink now. It had to be a bright red. You took a peek at Noiz's face and to your surprise there was some pink on his cheeks.

There was silence. It was clear that Noiz didn't really know much about love. "Noiz? ... I love you." You said.

But, he had to know something about it, "I love you too, ______."